lowell joined 3 debts [2 mobile, 1 credit card]made me BK, now want my house!!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2345 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have read the link above Andy and sorry but you know it takes me a while to digest this stuff, but I am still baffled as to why when I had a OR here in Southampton was a trustee then appointed on such a small amount ?

l just do not get the fact that so many have become involved in such a alleged small debt in the first place as its obvious its going to come at a high cost to a person already allegedly in financial hardship ?

It reminds me to a picture of " VULTURES"Surrounding a Dead Carcase !! All wanting the pickings of the poor dead meal ! Who care less why or how he died, its irrelevant !

What the hell is this Bankruptcy Law all about for people like me ??????? Its way out of sink and proportion in any way, or any sort of justice for a consumers or a like being ripped off by who ever want to have a go , Its bloody ridicules at the least, and just plain theft at the worst !

This needs to be addressed and if I get my day in court win or loose I am going to address it! Their I have had my rant Andy and I feel better for it !

All that aside I just do not get the need for a OR and a Trustee ? WBX Thanks you xx

One last thing before I go to bed on a good at last for me........

WHY HAS THE OR BEEN BROUGHT IN NOW ??????????? Is this good , bad , or ugly, in respect of the whole picture ?

Also forgot to mention The Ombudsman looking into case, Also the Financial Governing Body looking in to this case, and Governing body RE; Barristers conduct and Solicitors conduct looking into this case, and every Governing body you can think of are now looking into this case !

Oh I almost forgot............ "Houses of Parliament" looking into this case all confirmed over the last few days, WOW I can not believe I forgot to tell you Guys here at CAG that news sorry WBXX

Night Guys, I will keep you all posted and remember always............ rewards come to those that give of themselves with out a fuss or compliment, and rewards WBS shall give regardless of the out comes that will follow xx

Hi Guys

Court of appeal have not asked me for anymore paper work today so I guess I should hear soon, Thought it odd after that they were after the order that the appeal trial was dismissed by Judge and not postponed as it should have been, on thinking on this further I realised I never received one !

It was a clerk at the listings office that sent me this info after I tried to re book it seems very odd don't you think ?

Also I asked the trustee for the information on her correspondence to Capone regarding my PPI claim and some other queries, mainly regarding her missing out so much in her run down of events for court yesterday, Important facts I thought, Especially the fact of giving us 14 days notice last year she was putting a application in to court to sell our house,, then she changed her mind and didn't do it with out even a explanation?

She has point blank refused to give me this unless its ordered to by the Judge .

If you remember that's why Pro-bono said she had to withdraw her help last October ? All very strange WBSx

Have you ever sent her a sar? If not it may be a tenner well spent.

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

Sounds as if you had a good judge there, hope this all comes to a very good ending for you.

Yes I did indeed he gave me a very good vibe and now with the Trustee acting like this regards PPI, I am wondering now if all my many concerns are going to be realized! WBX

Is there any way of complaining to the official receiver about what is going on ? Do they have any responsibility towards you ? They don't appear to have been involved very much.

My instrinct is telling me that the Trustee for the creditors has not been playing with a straight bat and people that have shown interest in helping e.g pro bono, have pulled out, because they don't want to get involved in a long drawn out situation. The Trustee has an interest in a longer process because they will earn more in fees, as evidence by the information you posted the other day. Wonder what the OR would think about this ?

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

Is there any way of complaining to the official receiver about what is going on ? Do they have any responsibility towards you ? They don't appear to have been involved very much.

My instrinct is telling me that the Trustee for the creditors has not been playing with a straight bat and people that have shown interest in helping e.g pro bono, have pulled out, because they don't want to get involved in a long drawn out situation. The Trustee has an interest in a longer process because they will earn more in fees, as evidence by the information you posted the other day. Wonder what the OR would think about this ?

Funny you say this Uncle as re the request to side line insolvency chap.. Judge was adamant the Southampton insolvency man was told directly by Judge and not via me to Trustee ! WBX

I MADE 8 CONPLAINTS...REGARDING This case two weeks ago all governing bodies have replied Uncle and all are looking in this all know that the other know as I sent 1 e mail addressed to them all!

So no excuses can be raised............... Trustee has not been playing with a strait bat...............ITS LIKENED TO A CURLY WORRLY ! The insolvency man is away till 24th of this month but I am sure all round their is a lot of explaining to do !! WBX

• 1 month later...

Hi all,

Still have not heard back from the high courts of appeal, All I do know is the Judge on this case has been looking at it since December the 1st.............. Very strange I think.... but I have been assured I have nothing to worrier about from the Judges personal clerk !

Wendyboats is Wishing every one here at CAG a very Happy Xmass and a very Happy New year................Wendyboats AKA Watson still on the case and very much still on those moors xxx

Happy Christmas to you as well Wendy. Lets hope 2015 is a better year :)

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Uploading documents to CAG ** Instructions **

Looking for a draft letter? Use the CAG Library

Dealing with Customer Service Departments? - read the CAG Guide first

1: Making a PPI claim ? - Q & A's and spreadsheets for single premium policy - HERE

2: Take back control of your finances - Debt Diaries

3: Feel Bullied by Creditors or Debt Collectors? Read Here

4: Staying Calm About Debt  Read Here

5: Forum rules - These have been updated - Please Read

BCOBS

1: How can BCOBS protect you from your Banks unfair treatment

2: Does your Bank play fair - You can force your Bank to play Fair with you

3: Banking Conduct of Business Regulations - The Hidden Rules

4: BCOBS and Unfair Treatment - Common Examples of Banks Behaving Badly

5: Fair Treatment for Credit Card Holders and Borrowers - COBS

Advice & opinions given by citizenb are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER ADVICE THERE:D

Happy Xmas and New Year Wendy.

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

• 1 month later...

Hi all,

Still awaiting news from high courts of appeal in London.....Great news regarding Bankruptcy threshold being raised.

Wendyboats aka Watson still very much watching from a far on those moors...Missing old friends awaiting my fate. Wendyboats aka Watson will keep you posted x

Well they say no news is good news. I cant believe its still going on.

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

Hi all,

Letter came today from High Courts in London, from the Judges personal clerk first apologising for the mistake last year of my not receiving the decision to throw out case, he had not seen my letter for reasons of postponement requested, and also the accompanying letter from my Doctor regards health issues.

It also states the reasons for 2 + months delay being due to all my paper work being lost, However it has all now been found and the Judge is looking at this now. I think i should hear within this week.

I am very anxious as you can imagine so all good luck messages will be greatly received from all followers of my case here at GAG.

Wendyboats AKA Watson awaits you all here on these moors...To hold my hand xx

Let's hope it's not too much longer Wendy. Everything crossed for a positive outcome. :)

Hoping this gets properly resolved for you. Also hope the Judge kicks but.

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

Hope for a positive outcome, but it is going to be very difficult. This type of situation has been covered by BBC radio 4 Money Programme, revealing that once creditors get their claws into you, it can be very difficult to remove them. Too many people stand to earn money from the situation and the courts use procedures to thwart the debtor from challenging.

But the last court case where the trustee for bankruptcy was trying to force the sale of the house was interesting, as the Judge seemed to be helping Wendy. Perhaps the way the creditors have acted has in some regards been in error and if Wendy with help can spot what these errors might be, then it might be possible to stop her house being at risk, even if her appeal is not successful.

I do hope that Wendy is keeping in touch with the OR , so they are informed of what is happening with the appeal. The OR should be making sure that matters are handled properly.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

Fingers crossed

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

The SabreSheep, All information is offered on good faith and based on mine and others experiences. I am not a qualified legal professional and you should always seek legal advice if you are unsure of your position.