esa support group awarded after tribunal- now ESA contribution ended.

kahlo
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3947 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hi , I was awarded support group after appeal tribunal at the beginning of this month,

and have just received a letter to say my ESA contibution based has ended on the 15 th .

I rang JCP and they said it can take up to 8 wks for new award to come through and that they couldnt chase DWP until the 8 wks were up.. is that correct?

I am expecting back pay from the time i was put into the wrag group... is there anything else i can do to chase this up I am currently without any benefit?

It can take a good few weeks for the DWP to process an appeal result, unfortunately. You can call the Benefit Centre that processes your claim (the number will be on any letter they have sent you) to ask for a progress update.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING. EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

The idea that all politicians lie is music to the ears of the most egregious liars.

i am not eligible for income based ESA ,my partner works.

But i have been awarded support group now, and waiting for it to start up again and for back pay

I was in same situation as you, my payments stopped last November, won Tribunal in May 9th 2013, got everything back payed on June 25th, unfortunately there is nothing else you can do...only wait, if you have a spouse/partner who works they are expected to keep you, sorry but true.....