Cancelling an online ScS order

lmitchell87
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3947 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all,

Last night I ordered an ScS corner sofa online, subject to finance.

I have since read a number of negative reviews about delivery and quality of product and wish to cancel the order. I have not paid any deposit or given any financial details as yet - is it possible to refuse to give my financial details and get the order cancelled?

Many thanks.

Just simply cancel, you don't need any thing else.

For what it's worth we bought leather furniture and carpets from SCS last year, service and quality excellent.

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide:

That's great,

I did think as I hadn't physically signed anything and only placed an order it could be cancelled.

It suggests as much in their T's and C's below:

2.2.3. Acknowledgement and acceptance of your order

Your order constitutes an offer to us to buy a Product. All orders are subject to acknowledgement by us, and we will confirm that acknowledgement to you by sending you confirmation of order paperwork which will include a copy of these terms and conditions (Order Confirmation).

The contract between us (Contract) will only be formed when we send you the Order Confirmation or, if you choose one of our easy payment options, when we receive your signed finance documents and sales contract (but you can still cancel the Contract within any cancellation period specified in those documents).

Should I just drop them an e-mail and say I want to cancel my order number?

Thanks for your help.