left UK with unpaid loan

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3956 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I've been living in the UK for two years , I had to leave the country leaving 12k unpaid loan I took in 2004 I paid only one installment.

I left UK to Kuwait and since that date I was not bothered to contact my bank, DON’T ASK ME WHY.

Now I am planning to move to Europe

I am sure this loan made troubles for me in the UK

I want to know if this loan will affect my visa application to Europe?

I wanna pay back this loan to my bank what I have to do?

Will this loan put me in trouble with UK and EU police?

Hi Debt is not a crime in the UK.

It will not affect a visa application.

IF the creditor has made a County Court Claim in the UK and has had judgement made against you which have not satisfied, the credit may seek an order to enforce the judgement in any EU country (European Enforcement Order).

If you want to clear the debt contact the creditor and negotiate a repayment.

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide:

Thanks for quick responding …can you please explain to me how they can enforce the judgment in EU?

Is judement enforcement police matter ? can you please explain

Is CCJ enforced automatically in the EU?

But I haven’t move yet to EU …I have only applied for the VISA

A Judgement by a 'domestic court' in the EU can be enforced in the EU country in which the debtor resides. It is NOT a police matter.

If a CCJ has been made in the UK it will not have been set aside UNLESS YOU applied for this, it will be active.

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Enforcement action, can be an attachment of earnings order, the application for a warrant of executions enabling bailiffs to collect the debt by seizing goods to sell to pay the debt.

You will be resident from the day you move permanently to a EU country.

A court is likely to take a dim view of an application to set aside a judgement where is knows (in your own words) that the defendant 'ran away'.

Enforcement action, can be an attachment of earnings order, the application for a warrant of executions enabling bailiffs to collect the debt by seizing goods to sell to pay the debt.

You will be resident from the day you move permanently to a EU country.

A court is likely to take a dim view of an application to set aside a judgement where is knows (in your own words) that the defendant 'ran away'.

sorry ididnt understand any thing .....can you please answer my questions i have post ..... you will be helping me if you do so i have no acknowledge about these kind of things

As 6 years has passed, it may be statute barred, but you won't know about a CCJ unless you request a copy of your file from a CRA.

my questions are ;

when can the debtor reside in EU country ?

what are the consequences in my case when CCJ has been made? and i didnt receive because i am not in the UK

will the court consider me i took the loan and ran away? if its so what will happen or had happened?

I am sure all of these questions have been answered on another thread you started with a different username.

Why keep asking the same questions when you have already been given the answers?

I am sure all of these questions have been answered on another thread you started with a different username.

Why keep asking the same questions when you have already been given the answers?

i dont have any other user name nor i have posted a thread before i just found your site today

Yes of course...as you wish.

All of the questions you want anwsers to are here

sorry but this not my thread if you cannot answer my question please dont waste my time .....thanks for your cooperation though

small hint read my thread carefully to know i dont have any other thread

You have been pointed to the answers, on your thread and one almost exactly the same.

I have dealt with such orders and have tried to explain the FACTS IN FULL, one cannot enter into speculation as to what may happen in any particular case, that would be a waste of time!!

Hello ..... i have nothing with other thread and please you both opt out from my thread and let the others answering me

thanks

saketyoge, Consumer Action Group is a "self help" site. We will answer questions where can, or point you in the direction of threads or other resources. The questions you have been asking have been asked and answered on another thread, to which you have been provided with a link.

Now I sincerely hope that your rude response above is purely a misunderstanding. If it isn't, then it certainly wont encourage others to respond, especially as all the people advising are volunteers. !

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Uploading documents to CAG ** Instructions **

Looking for a draft letter? Use the CAG Library

Dealing with Customer Service Departments? - read the CAG Guide first

1: Making a PPI claim ? - Q & A's and spreadsheets for single premium policy - HERE

2: Take back control of your finances - Debt Diaries

3: Feel Bullied by Creditors or Debt Collectors? Read Here

4: Staying Calm About Debt  Read Here

5: Forum rules - These have been updated - Please Read

BCOBS

1: How can BCOBS protect you from your Banks unfair treatment

2: Does your Bank play fair - You can force your Bank to play Fair with you

3: Banking Conduct of Business Regulations - The Hidden Rules

4: BCOBS and Unfair Treatment - Common Examples of Banks Behaving Badly

5: Fair Treatment for Credit Card Holders and Borrowers - COBS

Advice & opinions given by citizenb are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER ADVICE THERE:D