What time does money reach into a Post office card account

Murtily
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3938 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi

I would like to know what time a payment will be shown on a post office account for benefits, during the night. Some say it will be 12am and some say 2am. Can someone please clarify this with myself.

Thanks for your help.

It is usually between midnight and about 4am, but there are no guarantees except that it will be there by 9am on the day it is due.

This is because of the way banks process payments, and applies to everything, not just DWP benefits. Different banks have different ways of doing things. I don't know specifically how it works with a POCA, but as with all the others I suspect they won't promise anything until they open for business at 9am. If it arrives early, count that as a bonus.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING. EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

The idea that all politicians lie is music to the ears of the most egregious liars.

Maybe hes worried some company might debit his account

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

Didn't think direct debit's were allowed on this type of account..

Your correct CD

http://www.postoffice.co.uk/post-office-card-account

Post office card account holder can also use Post office branded cash points (the cash points out side PO) to withdraw and check balance....

Please use the quote system, So everyone will know what your referring too, thank you ...

Dont they have a cashcard or debit xard?

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

Dont they have a cashcard or debit xard?

I think there is a Post Office account that has these things, but a POCA is something different. The only payments that can be made into it are those from government departments like DWP or HMRC, and the only way to withdraw cash is over a PO counter or at a PO branded cashpoint.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING. EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

The idea that all politicians lie is music to the ears of the most egregious liars.

Gotcha

POCA account cards can only be used at the counter or designated 'Post Office' cash machines. My local post office has opening hours that exceed the counter opening hours as it houses a general store as well as the post office counter. They have a PO ch machine inside so you can access POCA accounts outside of the business hours for the counter.

Feebee_71