style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3945 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

My partner had a loan out with payday advance, unfortunately we got into the mess of having to take out 200 every month as we are always getting short due to interest payments, but have always paid them back on time. This month however we have an unexpected problem, and needed the money to purchase repairs on the car, to be able to continue to get to work. We spoke to the bank about a week ago, and cancelled the payment, but they said they might still take it, and we had to cancel with them too. Well they have taken it, and now we cant get the repairs done, and it has left us short again, moreso than usual. Can we the get the bank to claw the money back, and I have just found out they take the money by cpa, not dd or standing order, which we did not understand. Next steps to take please anyone?

Read the sticky thread on cpa cancellation. The bank cannot refuse to cancel it

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D