Neighbour Parking 2nd car across his own drive

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3940 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

In my street we have lots of dropped kerbs with white H lines on them and nobody ever gets a ticket for parking on them. The owners frequently park a second car across their own drives, and I'm assured by my friend who worked for TfL that the white lines are only a request for other people to be courteous and not park there. If we absolutely need to for a short time, we leave a note on the car and don't get tickets either.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The car is apparently parked parallel to and across t6he house owners own drive, no offence there I think, as no ones access but the owners is blocked.

I thought this issue had finally been settled.

This is what the OP said in his very first post, if you bother to read it:

A few months ago a new neighbour moved into the house across from mine.

So the offending person lives on the other side of the road.

A neighbour has already had issues with him parking halfway across his drive and halfway across mine

So he is also parking on the OP's side, not just his own, and in being halfway across it, is blocking the OP's access and safe exit from his drive.

Take time to read the various Local Authority/Police and motoring organisation sites on this it is an education on how such matters vary and the danger of making statements that all cases are absolute.

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide: