MMF repayment plan

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3967 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Good evening everyone, just looking for clarification really!

I am about to enter into a monthly arrangement with Motormile Finance to pay back a QuickQuid debt I owe. However, they have asked me to provide my card details in an email in order to setup the plan (email below)

Of course I have no intention of providing my details in such an unsecure way! If anyone has entered into an arrangement with this company can you tell me your experiences? I do have their bank account details from their website, am I right in thinking send the payment direct? No doubt they won't be happy with this, but for sake of my own security i'm not willing to compromise.

Quick Quid pay day loan- outstanding balance: £87.00

Dear Mr Gornall,

Thank you for your email dated 15/07/13 offering £15 per month from 29/07/13.

I will accept this to start this month. Please reply to this email with a start date and your card details as follows and I will set the arrangement for you:

Card type

Name on card

Long card number

Valid From

Expiry date

3 digit Security code (on back of card)

Once I receive these details all further charges and correspondence will be stopped immediately.

If no arrangement is made, the account will be passed to the litigation department and further charges will be applied to the debt.

Regards,

Rachel

Collections Advisor

Motormile Finance UK Ltd (MMF)

Edited by craigyg

They cant add any charges and they cannot force you to give them your details. Especially everything they need to commit identity fraud. And with this companies reputation, i wouldnt put that past them.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

Thanks for the reply, i'm well aware of this companies reputation & what they cannot do thanks to these forums, that's not my issue. I still owe the money at the end of the day.

Nobody is saying you dont. However uou have the right to withold payments until they act reasonably.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D