DVLA failure to notify court date

Markb73
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3965 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi I have today received a letter to go court , for apparently not sending off v5 change of ownership, which I did and have argued till blue in the face ....

Today have received a date for 7th august in Swansea.......

Does anybody know if I can change the magistrate court at all to have one closer to home or is there a way for me to do that?

As I have stated before in previous posts the DVLA told me in writing that apparently " the govt has given us special powers to act in the way we do"

this was a reply to me asking them why they felt they could breach mine and others right to fair trial blah blah blah .......

Anyway if anyone knows first hand on weather I can ask for different court then please let me know , many thanks in advance ....:mad2:

It is standard practice that the magistrate's court is changed to the defendants local court when the claim is to be defended. There should be a section within your defence reply that asked you which court you wanted and why. (coz it's local being the obvious reply ;) )

It is standard practice that the magistrate's court is changed to the defendants local court when the claim is to be defended. There should be a section within your defence reply that asked you which court you wanted and why. (coz it's local being the obvious reply ;) )

Thank you for that i will take another look at the forms and go from there....

Will let you all know how it goes ......

Thanks again....

Hi ,

I have gone threw the forms sent and its got nothing to do with change of court at all just a plead guilty and send it to court, or plead not guilty and send it to dvla, lol,

Im sending the not guilty into the court not them idiots, and also a letter asking a few things like not allowing dvla to drop case ect and also asking to change venue.

Any other help would be appreciated on the matter , should I phone the courts as the date is getting close ./??