Motorbike crash.

Robleet
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3987 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hey.

I recently crashed into a car as it pulled out from a side street without seeing me. Long story short, my insurance company have requested a copy of my CBT certificate which i have provided, however the date on my insurance says i passed 10 days before i actually did on my certificate.

My insurance was purchased in March and the CBT dates refer to January, so i had a CBT cert when i applied for insurance and i was wondering if this could affect my claim.

Also on my documentation i state i have a provisional license, (which is true) however right next to that box on the documentation it states "Date you passed full UK motorcycle license" and then the date of purchase of my insurance was put in that box. I don't understand this, how can you have a provisional license and a full UK drivers license for a motorcycle?. ( this question was not asked online and i did NOT enter the date stated on my docs)

Lastly, it states on my insurance do you hold or have you held previously another motorcycle insurance policy, this says yes on my docs however this question was never asked when i did my purchase online, and the answer is NO i have not had a previous policy.

Any advice on how to proceed with this would be a big help.

Thanks.

Would not worry about it, as sometimes the information you enter online shows up differently on documents. This is often an IT issue when the information entered online is then converted over onto documents.

As long as you have a CBT and relevant licence for the bike, I can see no issue.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

Why not claim directly off the car driver's Insurers

That's what you pay your own insurers to do. You still have to notify them of an accident so why not make them do some work for all the money you've paid them?