bbc programme next wednesday

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3972 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Sounds interesting. Thanks.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

This still scheduled?

The website says the program is to be about a nation-wide garage chain that carries out unnecessary work on customers cars - something of interest to another CAG forum.

Now, I wonder who that is ;)

Re: bbc programme next Wednesday

Thanks for sharing this with us, as the recipient of a ticket recently, I'm really interested to see what I can do to resolve this disgraceful [problem] technique being employed!

From the BBC website

Duration: 1 hour

The motor trade comes under the spotlight in this episode, as the team reveals how one of Britain's biggest garage chains gets drivers to pay for unnecessary work. Undercover cameras reveal mis-selling of secondhand cars, and there's advice on how to save hundreds of pounds on vehicle insurance

Well, it looks like its

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2359305/Kwik-Fit-mechanics-accused-ripping-customers-quoting-work-didnt-need-free-brake-tyre-test.html

Some on here, not all, will be very disappointed it's not their favorite hated dealer.

H

44 years at the pointy end of the motor trade. :eek:

GARUDALINUX.ORG

Garuda Linux comes with a variety of desktop environments like KDE, GNOME, Cinnamon, XFCE, LXQt-kwin, Wayfire, Qtile, i3wm and Sway to choose from.

Was this program actually supposed to be taken seriously ?

I wonder how much it cost to film the sequence about the Parking Charges........ and what did it actually do to make peoples rights clear. What an absolute joke of a program. It's just like Don't get done get Dom only prime time and more expensive to make.

Pete

Was this program actually supposed to be taken seriously ?

I wonder how much it cost to film the sequence about the Parking Charges........ and what did it actually do to make peoples rights clear. What an absolute joke of a program. It's just like Don't get done get Dom only prime time and more expensive to make.

Pete

Rather generous to call what Dom presents as a 'programme'. Then again, Cowboy Traders is about as professional as the company sponsoring it.