style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3966 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Sadly, many people misunderstand Out of Time witness statements. Such applications may only be made on strict grounds such as the following:

You had not received the PCN/Notice to Owner

You appealed to the council and have not received a response

Appealed to the Adjudicator and not heard anything further

Or: that you had paid.

Also, Out of Time statements are legal documents and you can be prosecuted if the information on the form is not true. This comment is not intended at you but is given out because there are sadly some websites which appear to encourage people to file Out of Time Statutory Declaration simply in an attempt to get bailiff action stopped.

If the application is refused, there is a procedure whereby you are allowed to "seek a review". All enforcement will then go back on hold. There is a fee to pay but as you are on benefits you do not have to pay the fee.

Full details will be on the letter that you received from TEC.

thanks

I did not receive any response from the council, and due to domestic arrangements at the time did not receive the pcn

I will seek a review, if I have to pay a fine so be it, but I would like to come to an arrange with the council especially as the orginal fine was £50 not the £340 Marston want.

do pcn have a shelf life?