MBNA debt and likely future

hut123
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3996 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I've recently not been able to make the interest payments on my cc - due to personal circumstances (unforseen and largely unavoidable).

I'd like to see if MBNA have a copy of the orignal loan agreement (it will be pre-2004). At the moment all I've had (for missing one payment) is a formal letter stating that if I default they will take action.

Should I ask for a *copy* of the original loan agreement, or ask for the original? Or should I phrase this some other *legal* way?

Hut123

Hi welcome to CAG,

You need to make a request under sections 7/78 of the Consumer Credit Act 1974 to get a copy of the agreement, there is a template in the CAG library you can use.

There is a statutory fee of £1.00 (use cheque or Postal Order marked for statutory only on the face and reverse) address it to the Compliance Dept. at MBNA, they have 12+2 working days to comply.

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide: