URGENT-Scottish power have disconnected supply

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3996 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I contacted Neil Clitheroe, CEO of Retail and Generation at Scottish Power, by e-mail at 00:35 Saturday morning for you.

He replied at 21:19 Saturday saying:

"I have emailed my team to sort this out urgently and get the customer reconnected over the next few hours. Not too sure why this would happen but I will dig deeper into the root cause on Monday."

Hope that helps!

And please let us know the outcome, thanks.

Hi

@farcedirect could you please clarify how you managed to give the OPs details to Scottish Power for that response from them please?

I directed Neil Clitheroe to the posting in the forum here. He took it from there.

HTH!

Scottish Power staff member IM contacted me at 16:30 on Sunday afternoon to say:

"I can confirm that electricity supply has been restored to the property."

Another victory for the Consumer Action Group and its members!

• Haha 1

Please, don't be worried or puzzled.

I contacted Neil Clitheroe, CEO of ScottishPower retail and he set his team to work on it. One of them joined the forum especially to resolve this issue.

Hope that helps!

"So they breached the DPA?"

No, at no point have I received any personal information.

I don't know the name, address, or any other personal data about the person who had their electricity cut off.

All that I know is that I contacted Scottish Power and pointed them to the message in the forum here. They got to work behind the scenes and solved the problem.

And all I've been doing is trying to help... :-)

Again, it would be impossible for them to know who the OP was, unless an admin on this forum gave them an email address, and that user checked the email, verified it wasnt a [problem], and contacted them, and they came out to restore services. All after midnight.

Scottish Power staff member Julie joined the forum as user julieh2206 and contacted the OP via DM.

You would be amazed at what can happen behind the scenes when the company's CEO gets involved...! :-)

[/url]