Equidebt goes to the wall... Cabot steps in

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3892 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi welcome to CAG,

Yes Cabot will contact you at some point you will need to wait for this before making any offer.

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide:

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

110, Equidebt employees to lose their jobs. All will have bills to pay, some will have family's to feed , most will have cars to run. Some will struggle to pay their everyday bills, some will have credit cards / store cards with large balances . I wonder now, when facing an uncertain future & all the company's demanding payment , putting them into the hands of DCA`s who will be harassing , demanding , threatening them with bailiffs, bankruptcy, charging orders, CCJ`s etc etc. will they ever take a moment to reflect on their involvement in the suffering they caused others .I am not a vindictive person.

I know that some will be reading this, as will other DCA employees. Stop for one moment .

No one is bomb proof , no one can predict the future, no one deserves to be hounded for circumstances out of their control. This could be you any day soon.

Dear Ashington Boy (deleted though you may be).

C*ck off, old chum, eh?

“The industry is rotten to the core, whether it is in-house recovery and collection, or where agents are used, or where the debt has been sold.” Andrew Mackinley MP, House of Commons, 22 April 2009

If a Cagger helps you, click their star. Better still, make a donation however small, so that CAG can continue to help others.

By the way, Ashington Boy, I’ve just bought all your debts, even though nothing has defaulted. Should be fun.

“The industry is rotten to the core, whether it is in-house recovery and collection, or where agents are used, or where the debt has been sold.” Andrew Mackinley MP, House of Commons, 22 April 2009

If a Cagger helps you, click their star. Better still, make a donation however small, so that CAG can continue to help others.

Had a letter from Cabot today. Saying they have bought the Equidebt debt, but I should continue my current payments to Weightmans. Only a few more payments to make anyway so not that bothered. Kept the letter though just in case any payments "go astray".

• 1 month later...

Equidebt are no more, the bulk of their accounts have been acquired by Cabot Financial.

This DOES NOT MEAN THE DEBT HAS GONE AWAY!!

No doubt Cabot or a debt collection agency will contact you shortly.

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide: