Sam n Parcs Debt Managers - chasing jacamo debt

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4005 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all,

I recently got some help regarding another issue on here and whilst it is still on-going I found the help and support of the forum invaluable and would like further assistance if possible.

Whilst I do not deny the debts are mine, I am now looking to pay off all my creditors and clear any outstanding balances within reason.

Sam N Parcs contacted me a little while ago and after a bit of to and fro'ing I got them to send me the invoice statements from the company they are claiming the debt for.

I told them I would like to set up a monthly DD for a set amount which is truly all I can really afford and even though its £20, its still too much, but I want to clear it.

They have sent me an income/expenditure form shown below.

Do I have to fill this form in? they are asking for a lot of personal details such as employment numbers and also asking my partners income etc when this debt is from long before I even met my partner.

I do not want to provide them with such personal information but unsure whether I have to legally provide this, or whether there is a response I can give to them to prevent them escalating this further and accept my payment plan? My debt is for around £200 I believe.

The Income / Expenditure form is here:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]44511[/ATTACH]

The bottom part of the file is in regards to paying other creditors, their names and how much ect.

Any advice / help is greatly appreciated.

Kind regards,

Hello there.

Creditors will ask for a financial statement and it is standard practice to provide a list of all creditors and how much is owing to them, this allows all creditors to ensure that they are being made a proportionate offer of payment. Many on here will try and say that there is no legal obligation to provide this information - and whilst that's true it'll probably hinder your chances in arriving at a fair and reasonable offer of payment - personally I think not sending a budget sheet is a daft idea.

I couldn't really see the one you've posted up as it was too small, there is a good one on the National Debtline website which is compliant with the format that the credit industry would expect - this is known as the 'common financial statement'.

Best wishes,

Seq.

Hi Seq,

Thank you for the reply.

Whilst I am not fussed about providing details on the other creditors, its the more personal information I am unsure about providing such as my employer and employment number and my partners details and her wages etc. Its not even been established by Sam N Parcs that I have a partner or even live with them, I do not see why this information is required by them.

Also other items on their list such as my shopping spend etc its just too personal some of the sections.

I will look into the National Debtline form and look to submit that to them.

Thank you.

You do not need to provide employer's info. Absolutely no need at all.

You do not either have to include partner's information - you can just fill in your income and your share of the outgoings.

Some people choose to do a joint household budget - it's their choice - and indeed yours!

Just use the NDL one - it's industry standard.

this is a fee paying DMC dump them!!

do it yourself

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

what s the supposed debt all about?

is it on your CRA file?

have you sent a cca request to the owners to check they hold the correct paperwork to demand money from you?

never ever blindly accept what anyone on the phone says you owe.

dx

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Hi,

Thanks for the reply.

I asked for proof of the debt and I got copies of invoices. It is from a online retail store I ordered some clothes from around 4 years ago. From the statements sent I can see the purchases and can confirm I did make them.

I am not paying Sam n Parcs a fee to help me with a debt, they are chasing a debt I owe to the catalog company?

I've completed the DNL income/exp form and I only have £32 left a month anyway. I have offered them £20 a month which leaves me with a pity £12.

Should they decline this offer, where do I stand? I would of offered to pay and literally cannot afford more without not paying other bills etc. I cannot even lower my TV/Internet package as it's contracted, the same as my mobile phone so there is no further money I can squeeze out of my budgets.

My work travel costs are pretty large as I do a 100 mile round trip a day for work....

I want to clear my debts and I know it is a slow process but Sam N Parcs are intimidation although when I pulled them up on how they word their emails, they just said my comments were noted!

ah a phantom catalogue debt eh

which one?

prob all £12 penalty charges anyhow

dx

and they

Jacamo I think, although I think the debt is from the Parent company.

They have charged me administration charges of £12 for non payment and several times this has been twice on the same day.

I have asked for this to be clarified as they surely can't charge me twice in the same month on the same day for non payment?

I just need to wait for Sam N Parcs to respond, although if their previous emails are anything to go by, they will come back rude and threatening.

ok I've moved you to the mail order forum.

get your cra file see below

see who is the listed owner.

ignore the DCA

they are not bailiffs

they have NO SUCH LEGAL POWERS

stay off the phone too

you are under no legal obl to talk about your debts on the phone.

all those £12 PENALTY charges can be reclaimed + the int they have caused

dx

Credit Reference Agencies:Experian Equifax CallCredit noddle

Sort Your Debts Now - -

here

Start Your Own Thread - HERE

1. Single Premium PPI Q&A

Read Here

2. Reclaim mis-sold PPI Read Here

3. Reclaim Loan, Credit Card, mortgage & CAtalogue Charges Read Here

4. Ins & Outs of PPI & interest : click_here

5. Feel Bullied by Creditors or Debt Collectors? Read Here

6. Staying Calm About Debt Read Here

7. Thinking of a Full & Final Settlement? Read Here

my views are my own...seek legal advice if ness

NEVER EVER - act on a private message asking you to visit another website, make contact 'off list' or by telephone

- alert the siteteam IMMEDIATELY by hitting the black warning triangle on any message - Particularly if this results in a request to pay a fee to help you.

Please consider making a small donation to help keep this site running

Please consider making a small donation to help keep this site running

Click here to donate through PayPal (opens in a new window)

DX

RIP Martin3030

rant.gif

and they