CAG Amazon Referral Link, does it still work?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4021 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I shop every now and again from Amazon. I wonder if I can help CAG by clicking on the referral link on this old thread:

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?43581-CAG-Income-Source&p=345426&viewfull=1#post345426

If so, is there a static link that I can bookmark and use every time I shop on Amazon?

Thanks

"Ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for Poundland"

Ok, I might have answered my own question because clicking on the above icon it still works.

However I've noticed that the referral only works for items linked on the page (eg Mp3, books). If I buy anything else the referral disappears.

I think you're right. With many referral schemes, once you land on their site from a referrer, anything you buy would count. With Amazon I have a feeling it's only the product that is specifically linked to - bit crap really

I don't want to mind your business, but do you a have a tool that tells what people have bought from your referral? Just to check if it's only books and mp3s or anything else?