Self Employed Paye

blackambermay
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3983 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I need some advice here.

I am self employed and pay my PAYE in instalments from April when I self assess to just before January 31st when the payment is actually due.

Worked well for some time until tax year 2011-2012 when I switched to direct debit monthly payment, saw it on my HMRC account and thought that would be a good idea as opposed to bac's payments.

Boy was I wrong, not only were they not allocating the payments to my account (they have admitted to having to manually transferring all direct debit payments from suspense) but they have also lost two payments.

I have lost count now of how many times I have called and asked why when they can see the payments they have not allocated them.

It really is getting out of hand now, it's costing me a fortune in calls, I have written to them twice. These payments were made 6 months ago. Every call results in "we can see the payments and will put in another request to have them allocated".

They really are infuriating to deal with.

• 1 month later...

Well still the saga continues, they have now found one of the payments and allocated it but I am still missing the payment made 28th December 2012 and despite sending in a copy of my bank statement proving payment they are still (all these months on) refusing to find the payment. They have acknowledged my letter and proof of payment but that is where it ends. The statement of account received this morning clearly shows that as of to date they have still not allocated the payment.

What now? It really is beyond a joke!