£1 credit score?

adridude
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4035 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

After just checking my credit file after a few years I've just noticed that Lloyds have done a few weird things.

AFter getting my unfair charges paid back in 2007, they put a £1 (yes one pound) debt to my name and marked it as in default for the last few years?

Can they do this?

As far as I remember I dont seem to remember applying for a £1 loan or overdraft? Oddly enough, I havent had a bank account with them for over 6 years either :-/

You must complain to the Data Controller at Lloyds asap this is an abuse of the CRA system, place a notice of dispute on the file, but you will need to check all the CRAs.

This also needs to be reported to the ICO.

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide:

is there a ist I can go through? at the moment I only use Experian. If they are found to be in abuse of this can I claim back all of the £2 I sent to the various agencies?

Call Credit and Noddle Call Credit is the paid for side Noddle is free but no always up to date. Equifax.

If you make this a formal complaint to Lloyds Data Controller you can ask for the expenses to be covered, and this appears to me to be ''vexatious'' purely reported this way because of your reclaim so there MAY be a case for financial redress for the placing of the entry(s).

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide: