me and motormile threatening to force entry - help

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4066 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have too had message from mysterious Mike threading doorstep visit with view to sorting out the payments or contacting them to stop his happening,

threaten away mikey-boy.

I have tried to reason with these guys which I am learning is near possible to do.

I suggested payment plan with they said as my buddy, that £20 was to low and would except £45 ono,

the person started to argue the toss for some reason and said I wold receive Door stop visit,

to which i reply you legally can not,

where the threat was yes we can and will by force !!,

I queried further and then he backed down and then asked if this was setup could I pay the PDL by STO,

and asked for their bank details as other DCA companies allowed this arrangement.

Oh no was their reply, they don't do that I have to give them my account details and they would only take what was agreed on the agreement.

Lot of sarcasm in the voice of the advisor.

At that stage I disconnected the call.

Have they the right to do ths?,

I have in the past unfortunately allowed access to one of these companies and they robbed me blind and left me no money for the month,

they said it was in he T&C's and can do it.

I also get the feeling that regardless if I send the letter to them like other companies of this low life ilk it will get ignored.

So by going via the official channels would this help?.

It also seems that these companies can and do change their names and their terms and reference at any time they want by closing down and starting again,

even giving others names as directors.

I am tempt again to talk again with them to see if they will change their on payment details and at a rate I can afford,

tried for a break down but yet to receive on,

any advice on my next step please...

Your problem is you talked to them on the phone. They will say ANYTHING to get you to part with your account details. They dont care if it leaves you homeless. Notice how they will not put ANY of what they say in writing.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

I have too had message from mysterious Mike threading doorstep visit with view to sorting out the payments or contacting them to stop his happening, threaten away mikey-boy. I have tried to reason with these guys which I am learning is near possible to do. I suggested payment plan with they said as my buddy, that £20 was to low and would except £45 ono, the person started to argue the toss for some reason and said I wold receive Door stop visit, to which i reply you legally can not, where the threat was yes we can and will by force !!, I queried further and then he backed down and then asked if this was setup could I pay the PDL by STO, and asked for their bank details as other DCA companies allowed this arrangement. Oh no was their reply, they don't do that I have to give them my account details and they would only take what was agreed on the agreement. Lot of sarcasm in the voice of the advisor. At that stage I disconnected the call. Have they the right to do ths?, I have in the past unfortunately allowed access to one of these companies and they robbed me blind and left me no money for the month, they said it was in he T&C's and can do it. I also get the feeling that regardless if I send the letter to them like other companies of this low life ilk it will get ignored. So by going via the official channels would this help?. It also seems that these companies can and do change their names and their terms and reference at any time they want by closing down and starting again, even giving others names as directors. I am tempt again to talk again with them to see if they will change their on payment details and at a rate I can afford, tried for a break down but yet to receive on, any advice on my next step please...

You would be well advised NOT to get involved with MMF on the phone, if you want to complain to the WRITE to Robert Sands Compliance Director at MMF.

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide:

own thread created

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Thanks Dx, Brigadier2jcs if I send this letter listed do I send via mail SD or email, if either or both I may ask if you or any your fellow forum admins have he email address to hand no where to get it?

Use recorded/signed for delivery so you can check they have received mail.

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide: