Mr. Osborne's next sick move.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4078 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

So, a year ago claimants were "skivers" rather than "strivers". Now they're child killers. Where do you go from here, Mr Osborne? Next year, I dunno - will they be responsible for genocide?

+1

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges

Being poor is like being a Pelican. No matter where you look, all you see is a large bill.

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You're taking this completely out of context - the Father is the one who killed his kids, he was bringing in over £100,000 per year. No taxpayer should be subsidising that amount.

Well there are :-x and :mad2: , Philpott is a murderer, let's not lessen the crime by the :evil: label, how much he and his wife managed to get on benefits has nothing to do with his crime, unless you put benefits above life.

Proper :-x the like of Grayling, IDS, Cameron, Hoban, McVey, Freud, the list goes on, will never be brought to face any kind of justice. And that's the injustice

Edited by citizenB
Unacceptable words

Being poor is like being a Pelican. No matter where you look, all you see is a large bill.

Off topic I know, but the petition to get IDS to live on £53 per week stands at 432.564 supporters, getting on for half a million signers and rising by the minute.

The hubris of this man is staggering.

what about Osborne parking in a disabled bay?

I have read some argument on this, technically it was his driver that parked the vehicle so I suppose the driver would cop the fine. No doubt the odious Osborne will pull a few strings and put it down to 'a misunderstanding don't you know'.

Or let the driver take the blame, either way Gideon will get away with it.

This is something that I did not expect, excuse the sarcasm: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-22041787

Big Dave backing up his buddy.

I don't understand why the Tory' s don't just come clean and admit that they want to grind the unemployed, sick and disabled into the dirt. It might be political suicide but it would be honest. The trouble is what happens when they push people to the point where they have nothing left to lose?

Danny Alexander, isn't he the Politician who told us that the WCA was in meltdown and hundreds of thousands of people were being wrongly found fit to work? And then had a change of heart when promoted?

+1 for the black pudding -1 for the bourbon, now a nice glass of Remy Martin I would not say no to. It's off to the local to meet up with an old mate just back from Thailand, a good few Stella's and to round off the day a win on the national, a couple of quid each way on Cappa Bleu and Chicago Grey methinks.

Do you know anything about the man and his struggles?

Err yes, it's in the Mail article.

Any ideas as to how he made a living when he left the Army?

Ho hum, yes it's in the Mail article.

I suggest you do a little research and maybe then you will understand.

I don't need to, it's all in the Mail article.

I'm sure IDS will take solace in the knowledge that apart from the ever doting Betsy he has , hang on let me think...........one supporter, as opposed to the 458.866 (as of 04:47 08/04/13) who have signed the petition.

A handy link to the petition, to assist you in your research. https://www.change.org/en-GB/petitions/iain-duncan-smith-iain-duncan-smith-to-live-on-53-a-week

Edited by osdset
  • Confused 1