Marshall hoare / toothfairy / ndr

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4074 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have just received this email from marshall hoare regarding my outstanding loan with toothfairy i have sent them an offer of repayment the most i can afford submitted a income and expenditure form yet they are still refusing to accept my offer and i have now received this email below, i am happy to pay what i owe but they have added over 400 in charges and are now threatening doorstep agents and court action please help. I dont know where i stand with regards to the charges and everything eles. any help with regards to a reply to them any help whatsoever i would be really grateful of.

Outstanding amount: 806

Demand for payment

Client: ToothFairy Finance Ltd - ToothFairy Pay Day Loan

Client Ref:

Date: 22/03/2013

Despite our previous demand for payment you have failed to clear your arrears (as stated above) or make suitable repayment proposals.

The amount which remains outstanding to the above named client must be paid in full within THREE days of this demand. Should you be unable to pay the amount outstanding within THREE days, you MUST contact one of our customer service operators on Tel: 08433811111 to arrange a suitable repayment plan.

If you ignore this demand for payment or fail to arrange a suitable repayment plan within THR EE days, we will issue this case to one of our Door Recovery Agents to attend your premises to discuss your debt and arrange for repayment with you.

NOTE: DOOR VISIT- please call to arrange a convenient time for one of our Door Recovery Agents to visit to discuss repayment. If we do not hear from you we will visit at will. Failed visits may be charged for as per the terms and conditions of the contract you signed.

NOTE: COURT ACTION - All necessary documents have been compiled into a legal case file to evidence the issue of this credit to you, and your refusal to come to a satisfactory arrangement to settle this debt. This is ready to be submitted to your local County Court or Sheriff Court in order to seek a Judgement against you.

If you have already repaid, please contact us so we can investigate further and close your file.

Yours faithfully

Door Collections

Marshall Hoares Bailiffs

T elephone: 0843 381 1111

PLease help at my wits end now

Thats a standard threat letter. File it away and report it to the OFT.

Also have a read of http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/content.php?441-If-you-do-receive-a-doorstep-visit-we-give-these-suggestions-to-Members

These muppets have never sent any doorstep collectors yet. Theyre just threats designed to confuse you.

As i just said, get it to the OFT> add a note that the company is speedcredit under a different name and is ran by the same people.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

Thank you I have just emailed this through to them and will send a copy in post.

Do i need to complain to the company first before OFT will listen to me?

Again thanks for your help renegadeimp

Complain to all of them. The OFT have an open file on these guys. Especially since MCO capital got closed down, and the "person" ( and i use that word loosely in his case) who runs the companies, switched the company to a new sub company to try and evade the law and regulators.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D