Cycling Holiday

roxiejarrigan
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4093 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hey everyone,

Im looking to go for a cycling holiday with some friends this summer. Hope to go for 2/3 weeks. Can anyone suggest any places in Europe worth visiting that is also fiarly cheap. Also can you travel with bikes on planes and trains. Ive had some suggestions about Italy and Netherlands so far.

Thanks for the advice, never thought of lonely planet, I think theres a copy in my house somewhere! What would you say the landscape in france is like?? I dont want anything too mental! I think someone recomened Netherlans to me because its flat!

Thanks for the advice, never thought of lonely planet, I think theres a copy in my house somewhere! What would you say the landscape in france is like?? I dont want anything too mental! I think someone recomened Netherlans to me because its flat!

Hello there.

I believe the Netherland is fairly flat, I know some people who went cycling there. France's landscape is much like the UK, it depends where you go. There are cycling tours along some of the canals, which are flat. The Canal du Midi is one of them, probably others do it.

HB

Illegitimi non carborundum