style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4102 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello guys been a while I know. Sorry if this has been covered esle where I was unable to find it.

I have a fine from a few months ago which I avoided paying. But now I have my life on track I want to pay it off, but its with MARSDENS now who say all or nothing etc etc usall bully boy tactics.

I was hoping sombody could give me some information on my rights etc etc etc etc please ?

Thanks

You need to arrange repayment asap with the courts if you can. If there are reasons for not being able to pay the fine e.g not receiving court papers or limited funds, then you may be able to do a statutory declaration at your local magistrates. You would have to take with you details of your income/expenditure. You may be able to come to an arrangement with the court, which not as easy with bailiffs as they are looking to earn as much from fees as possible.

If you do not deal with this, then you risk having any car you own parked on your driveway being taken/sold or the bailiffs forcing their way into your home to take goods to cover the fine. Bailiffs would normally have to ask the magistrates permission to do this.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread