Rockwell letter every day

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4082 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have a long standing agreement with a company called Rockwell over a credit card debt to HSBC.

I have made every agreed payment which is only £1.00 per month.

This agreement has been periodically reviewed and as my circumstances have not changed the agreed payments have continued.

In the last three weeks I have received a letter every day (except Sunday) from them requesting a financial statement

these letters have become more and more threatening with legal costs, court etc etc.

I remember reading on this site a while ago that a financial statement can only be requested by a court. Is this correct?

I have told Rockwell that my circumstances have not changed but they are not having any of it.

Many Thanks in advance

You need to issue a formal complaint with Rockwell and state that if they dont stop you will take legal action against them. Also inform the OFT of their behaviour.

Regarding financial statements, you are correct. Also of note is that rockwell pretty much only deal in bad debts that are unenforceable in some way. Due to that, can you post some history of this debt? I suspect you are being cashcowed and have been for a very long time.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

it this debt on your CRA file?

rockys are renound for collecting on lemon debts

see below

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Address FORMAL COMPLAINT

To the Compliance Manager

Rockwell.

ref: use theirs.

Sir/Madam,

I refer to repeated letters from Rockwell regarding account number xxxxxxxxxxxx requireing me to provide and income and expenditure statement, these request are now amounting to harassment in their frequency and manner and must cease immediately.

As Rockwell are aware there is no obligation for me to provide details of my personal finances unless ordered to do so by a court.

I have informed Rockwell that my financial situation remains unchanged and that I will continue my payments at the current level.

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide:

letter every day, you lucky thing! I only wish BCW would send me letters every day...

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!