RSM Tenon for an account I held with Yell.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4070 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi and firstly thanks for looking,

I am being chased by a company called RSM Tenon for an account I held with Yell.

I sent them a CCA and they have responded with the information. Only problem is, they are chasing me for £1239.93 when I have worked out the amount I actually owe them is £1046.45. It also shows this amount I have worked out on the CCA, I know its not much of a difference but I feel it is rather rude to just add on money without explanation and would like to dispute this debt.

Only problem is I don't know where to start in a letter and would be grateful of any help

Regards

Sarah

Edited by taz_in_2001
spelling

Sarah Hi you say they RSMTenon have responded with the information ,That is a contract signed by your self along with the terms and conditions in force at the date of the contract

Do RSM state they own the debt or are they acting for Yell;?

As you dispute the amount they are quoting simply tell them this and ask them to produce statements showing how they arrive at this figure.

You could go for a SAR cost £10 but try the above first,save you £10

FS

Sarah Hi you say they RSMTenon have responded with the information ,That is a contract signed by your self along with the terms and conditions in force at the date of the contract

Do RSM state they own the debt or are they acting for Yell;?

As you dispute the amount they are quoting simply tell them this and ask them to produce statements showing how they arrive at this figure.

You could go for a SAR cost £10 but try the above first,save you £10

FS

Hiya,

They sent me a breakdown sheet giving all the amounts but also photocopies of sheets signed by myself, on nothing does is state it is for yell apart from the photocopies show the yell logo on the top of the signed forms.

On the cover letter it just says The cheque should be made payable to RSM Tenon Recovery, failure to comply bla bla bla instigate proceedings

Sarah

On the Breakdown sheet have they added interest and charges which would account for the difference in what RSM claim and what you have worked out

The Photcopies with the Yell Logo and your signature sounds like the Agreement did they send the Terms and Conditions as well?

It would be useful if you could scan up the copies "first removing all personal details and bar codes" so we can get a better idea of whats happening

FS

On the Breakdown sheet have they added interest and charges which would account for the difference in what RSM claim and what you have worked out

The Photcopies with the Yell Logo and your signature sounds like the Agreement did they send the Terms and Conditions as well?

It would be useful if you could scan up the copies "first removing all personal details and bar codes" so we can get a better idea of whats happening

FS

No nothing

I phoned and asked for copies and they sent out these:

Pg 1

IMG_0010.jpg

Pg 2

IMG_0001-1.jpg

Pg 3

IMG_0003.jpg

Pg 4

IMG_0002.jpg

Pg 5

IMG_0004.jpg

Pg 6

IMG_0005.jpg

Pg 7

IMG_0006.jpg

Then when I sent them a CCA request I received this:

Pg 1

IMG_0007.jpg

Pg 2

IMG_0008.jpg

Pg 3

IMG_0009.jpg

The cover note is exactly the same on both letters and states I owe £1239.93, there is nothing on there to suggest any interest has been added

Regards

Sarah

Hi Sarah sorry for delay,The Agreement looks OK in response to your CCA,there should be a document with the full terms and conditions,however in my opinion if this ended up in court,the agreement plus records of payments would make it very difficult for you dispute the account and agreement.

The issue regarding the difference between your calculation and theirs can only be resolved by you writing to them and disputing their calculations

There does not seem to be any charges or interest involved

This is not the answer I am sure you where seeking.When did you make the last payment ,and are you able to maintain payments,or are you seeking reduced payments?

FS

Hi sorry for my delay in answering too. I can only make a certain payment a month as im just not bringing in the money that I was but they refused this and want £200 a month which is just no where near possible for me to do. They have already threatened me with bancruptcy, I know they cannot do this as the amount isn't great enough but they are also threatening with baliffs now.

Is there any sort of template letter to dispute amount requested I could use?

Thanks