help fpc/bryan carter court threat,

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4100 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi

I have a unpaid debt with vodaphone wish I had dealt with it,

i dont dispute the debt and its within last 2years.

I wnat to make token payments of what I can afford.

Im not in employment and lost tax credits last year.

rang fpc to send me statemnet of affiars as wanted to propose small payments.

but they said they send letter income and expenditure to fill in and they decide how much.

not have letter from bryans dated 19th feb dident get until middle last week saying pay in full in 14days or threatening legal action.also adding on additional debt.

what shall i do next send back income and expenditure tommorow with letter and ring fpc to put hold on my account

how likly is court actiion owed vodaphone £600 fpc added more now bryan carter wants to add more.

its stressing em out any advice or letter templates appreciated.

should i maybe get £1 postal order and enclose with letter tommorow as first payment.

FPC have no right to that information dont send it, if you admit the debt and want to pay it use the fredpay site,

But 1st get all the facts from Vodafone, also there is LEE from Vodafone Web relations team on here, log a request and he will help you out, but do it fast as Carter will try to take you to court, as you will ignore it and get a judgement by default always read his letters and come back for more advise

If I have been of any help, please click on my star and leave a note to let me know, thank you.

Hi Welcome to CAG,

You decide what you can afford to pay, use theI&E form for yourself, reach a disposable income figure an then write and than FPC for prompting you to check your

finances and you have concluded that you can reasonably afford £x pcm and will they please forward bank details so you can set up a standing order.

BTW Carter drops cases at the first sign of a defence and passes files back to creditors.

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide:

Thank you for replies.

so what letter should i send fpc? a letter saying this is my income and expenditure?

This is how much at moment i propose I can afford to pay.

enclose cheque for that amount?

ring fpc tell them its on its way and to halt carter.

the posts arrived nearly week after dated letter said 19th so guessing 14days my last day.

Im not disputing the devbt its mine and with vodaphone and i wish to pay it back in installments.

when rang fpc before man spoke to was ok.

yet they ring least 5times a day even after spoken to fpc sometimes they fpc over personal business matter other times the fredricks

international.

but will fpc accept offer? right now cant pay more than £10 a month.

Think vodaphone still own the debt.

just worried they take me to court stres making me feel quite sick,

many thanks

Ok I suggest this to send by recorded delivery addressed to the Compiance Manager at FPC, to coerthe offer and telephone contact.

Ref: use theirs.

Dear sir/Madam,

I am in receipt of your letter dated xx xx xxxx in which you require me to provide details of my income and expenditure, as you will be aware I am under no obligation to provide you with this, but I must thank you for prompting me to review my finances and I have concluded that I can afford the sum of £x.xx per calendar month towards this non priority debt.

As you are aware the OFT Guidance on Debt Collection states that a ''creditor'' should give regard to a reasonable offer of payment, my offer is reasonable in that it will not cause undue hardship also the Guidance states that creditors should not press a debtor to pay more than they can reasonably afford.

Please supply your banking details so that I may set up a standing order to make regular payments of the amount offered.

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Thank you so much you a star.

I was led to belive had to fill in form send back and they decide how much I pay back.

will they accept what I offer?

Thats definatly correct department.

should i rng them tell the its on its way and hald bryan carter legal proceedings as guess tommorows 14th day not sure if working days letter dated 19th.

worried about that also how do i get them to stop with the many calls?

feel so silly getting myself into this mess over such small amounta nd now the debt seem huge. Keeps climbing .

would small payment via fredpay tommorow halt things?

reason havent bothered answerinjg phone to them is read they agressive, best to deal by post and would want money i just dont have .

They must give the offer more than just a glance, from this they hould realise you are not going to be bullied and are offering all you can afford without hardship.

Thank you as long as i dont annoy them and then they persue me.

should i attach letter saying please correspond by mail only stop relentless phoning?

Yes just make it clear you will only deal with the matter in writting and tha FPC should inform their solicitor/agent Carter of your wishes.

Hi welshmum32,

Thanks for making me aware of your concerns.

If you'd like any assistance from me could you email me with your details via the Contact us form here and quote the code WRT135 - CAG Forum in the subject line?

Once sent you'll receive an automated reply with a reference number. To ensure that it reaches me could you update the thread with this and I'll get back to you as soon as I can?

Kind regards,

Lee

Web Relations Team

Vodafone UK

Thank you lee will do.

I rang fpc who were not very nice very short, accounts on hold for 5days.

I can see them being really agressive on phone so would rather deal in writing.

will get letter off and hope they accept reasonable offer of repayment and stop with phoning em 10times a day including evenings and bank holidays.

Hi welshmum32,

Thanks for coming back to me.

Having checked our emails I'm afraid I've been unable to locate yours.

As such, could you update the thread with your email reference number from our automated reply and I'll check again?

Failing this, could you email me with a contact number only at eforum.web@help.vodafone.co.uk and again quote the code WRT135 - CAG Forum in the subject line?

Kind regards,

Lee

Web Relations Team

Vodafone UK

Hi lee

just sent and with personal details, my vodaphone account and fpc ref numebr

got automated email back saying

Re: WRT135 - CAG [#11184087]‏

appreciate any help and advice in this matter as im year into 24month contract and was paying £26 a month but in all honesty im not a heavy user and shouldent have picked that tariff . Also i dident forsee at time my income going down.

thanks you to everyone on this thread made me feel bit less worried even if fpc are nasty on phone and despite me talking to them yesterday they still ringing today a lot.

Thanks lee emailed you back but unsure got to you.

my mobile no dont work.

in in after 5.30pm today.

screen calls as fpc keep ringing what number should i look out for.

will you ring my landline?

you have my email.

many thanks

• 2 weeks later...