NRAM Mortgage Help

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4093 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have had my 'together' Mortgage with NRAM for 7 years. It comprises of £25K unsecured loan and £150K mortgage. I have never missed a payment or been late paying. However, I bought a new build house 7 years ago and we are only just climbing out of negative equity. The house is currently worth circa £180K and my liability is around £175K as it is an interest only product I have. I am paying 5.99% IIRC and what hurts is my next door neighbour (same LTV & property but different lender and rate) is paying £400 a month while I pay £750 a month.

I want to change lenders as 5.99% is an insane amount but obviously, with only 5K in equity I'm lost as to which mortgage company might look to take the mortgage over.

Can anybody point me in the right direction please?

Do you qualify for your unsecured loan to be redressed, due to the non compliance of cca, all customers should have received letters already. Are you not on the base rate. I have together mortgage, 65k secured 19k unsecured and i am on base rate with both. I am in negative equity and would have to pay a higher interest rate if i sold and still had unsecured loan to pay with interest from 4.9% to 16% which is daylight robbery.....

• 4 weeks later...