Nationwide/Clydesdale & hardship

mazoo
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4102 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Arguing with current bank, Nationwide, over their treatment of me as I live solely on benefits and have been hit with charges relating primarily to the immediate aftermath of transferring my account from Clydesdale and subsequent change in date of direct debits.Have now had charges refunded 'as an act of goodwill' but for some reason the customer service idiot dealing with me, Barbara Jerome, thought I was talking about Social Security Act regs and not BCOBS. Now need to put her bank straight, again, so wondered if anyone has a name of a senior contact in Nationwide operations team I can contact in order to complain about this ongoing treatment. On a slightly humorous note I've spent two days adding to my skillset as a CAB adviser in overturning DWP ESA and DLA rejections, but I have to say the Govt make Nationwide look like Mr. Clued-up!

Will give that a try. Had a beef with BT the other week and a fellow cagger pointed me in the direction of Warren Buckley and, surprise, surprise problem solved. Wondered if anybody had a similar level contact for Nationwide.