Early D/ debit from thames water

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4138 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

having just checked my online banking this morning, i find Thames water has taken the first direct debit early. Three weeks ago i requested my water bill gets paid by monthly direct debit rather than the 6 month bill. As it would be to late to instigate the direct debit for the 1st February, It was agreed payments would start on the 1st march

What is annoying me was that it was agreed payments would start on the 1st of each month. No notification this first payment would be taken out on the 11 February. i may have had limited funds in my current account which may have affected other direct debits through lack of funds, resulting in bank charges, and no doubt charges from people i had direct debits with for the payment failure

After getting the run around with customer service, i cancelled the direct debit and decided to revert back to paper billing,and requested they send me a copy of their complaints procedure

RANT OVER