Sony Ericsson W995 support/apps questions please!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4136 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi

I'm a bit of a phobe not a liker of I-Phones or qwerty keyboards on phones so i've bought off ebay a Sony W995.

Its a great phone that a friend of mine had & i was always on it, a real little box of tricks that looks so good with a great camera!

Di this phone have APPS?

I'm sure my friends did as she could acces social media via typing in URL or i'm sure via an apps page in the phone!

It also had youtube, Google maps, SayNav all as apps i recall.

Can you tell me if this phone is still supported as i see people around that don't necessarily have the most up to date handsets!

Thanks

Hi

When my friend had this phone, it had an applications menu in settings & when pressed, it would show a list of thumbnail images of logos like youtube, facebook, google maps etc & others she had downloaded!

I'm wondering what this is then if there are no apps?

http://www.getjar.com/topapps?ref=0&lvt=1360681150&sid=820opqavesd1gpjs&lang=en

It supports the w995 phone.

Edited by gazmix

It's not an Android device so it doesn't have Android apps, but it might have Sony apps.

I have a Samsung tablet and can also download proprietary apps from Samsung.

"Ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for Poundland"

I have no clue on this phone, however a lot of websites have a "mobile" version... are you sure it wasn't just shortcuts to the mobile version of youtube.com etc on your friends phone?

If in doubt, contact a qualified insured legal professional (or my wife... she knows EVERYTHING)

Or send a cheque or postal order payable to Reclaim the Right Ltd.

to

923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE

Click here if you fancy an email address that shows you mean business! (only £6 and that will really help CAG)

If you can't donate, please use the Internet Search boxes on the CAG pages - these will generate a small but regular income for the site

Please also consider using the

C.A.G. Toolbar