style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3747 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

ANy one ever had any dealing with them? We haven't but they seem to think we have and in Nov and Dec they put an arrest on my husbands wages and £1400 was removed! Upon further investigation it transpired that the letter of arrestment sent to my DH's employer was forged! It came from Barnsley (I think) county court, the letter head was forged, the judge that "signed" the letter doesn't even exist and the amount we "owe" changes all the time. How do these people do that, when dh contacted Barnsley CC they had never (obviously) heard of us and we weren't the first people to have contacted them about it that day, very odd.

Back in court this month, sigh!

Have you contacted the police on actionfraud? http://www.actionfraud.police.uk/

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

They will. You should get a crime number and they'll investigate. If this company has done it to other people, then it might take a while.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

• 1 year later...
ANy one ever had any dealing with them? We haven't but they seem to think we have and in Nov and Dec they put an arrest on my husbands wages and £1400 was removed! Upon further investigation it transpired that the letter of arrestment sent to my DH's employer was forged! It came from Barnsley (I think) county court, the letter head was forged, the judge that "signed" the letter doesn't even exist and the amount we "owe" changes all the time. How do these people do that, when dh contacted Barnsley CC they had never (obviously) heard of us and we weren't the first people to have contacted them about it that day, very odd.

Back in court this month, sigh!

did anything happen with this

Hi

Yes we lost our house because of it!!!! They were taken to the Court of Session in Edinburgh but that was too late for us and in this last week we got a letter from the Met Police to say they are investigating them!