style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4087 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

For the last week or two, we have been promised a new set of Chunky KitKat bars :-

Mint

Coconut

Choc Fudge

Hazlenut

We're supposed to try them and vote for our favorite, leading to it being put into full production.

So far, we've failed to see them anywhere - not in big stores or small local shops.

Has anyone seen any and, if so, where.

Being a fan of the Peanut Butter Chunky KitKat, which came about after a similar trial a couple of years back, I was looking forward to trying the new ones.

:-(

We could do with some help from you

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?  Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Please give something if you can. We all give our time free of charge but the site has bills to pay.

Thanks !:-)

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

CHeck sainsburys main stores or waitrose. THey usually have all the new stuff in first.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

would like to try the fudge one, but not seen any of the new ones

R.I.P my beautiful grey ghost, gone but never forgotten, taken so suddenly, 04/07/2004 ~ ~ 02/03/2017

Gone but never forgotten,Little Miss Sunshine, Alisha Marie. 15/12/2005 ~ ~ 13/02/2006

Our  beloved Dalmatian Jazz,  gone to join Wal at Rainbow Bridge, hope you are now pain free .  20/9/2005 ~ ~ 24/3/2019

They are all mince !!! :)

Any advice I give is honest and in good faith.:)

If in doubt, you should seek the opinion of a Qualified Professional.

If you can, please donate to this site.

Help keep it up and active, helping people like you.

If you no longer require help, please do what you can to help others

RIP: Rooster-UK - MARTIN3030 - cerberusalert

Choc Fudge !! - get it right BC2 !!

Ahaaa, so it's not just me.

Thanks for the Staples tip - we have one nearby. :whoo:

:wink:

Please give something if you can. We all give our time free of charge but the site has bills to pay.

A wee corner shop near me had the Hazelnut, Mint and Coconut, did'nt tickle my fancy :)

A wee corner shop near me had the Hazelnut, Mint and Coconut, did'nt tickle my fancy :)

So have you not tried them ?? :shock:

So have you not tried them ?? :shock:

I tried the Hazelnut and the Coconut as I thought I would like both, after I had a moan at the wifie who served me about the price I proceeded to have a try of the Hazelnut, mmmmm no much taste, nae nuts ether !!! on to the Coconut mmmmmm no much taste either, I'll no be buying them again.

Slick the Peanut Butter one sounds good, I've never seen one ?? once you've tried the new one's, give me a shout which one you want me to vote for :)

I suspect the Peanut Butter Chunky KitKat is reserved for those south of the border.

If you can't find one, let me know and I'll try and sneak one to you in a plain brown package to avoid detection by Border Control. :wink:

They're very nice but can sometimes be difficult to find.

the Peanut butter one is lovely but not seen any about for a long while

R.I.P my beautiful grey ghost, gone but never forgotten, taken so suddenly, 04/07/2004 ~ ~ 02/03/2017

Gone but never forgotten,Little Miss Sunshine, Alisha Marie. 15/12/2005 ~ ~ 13/02/2006

Our  beloved Dalmatian Jazz,  gone to join Wal at Rainbow Bridge, hope you are now pain free .  20/9/2005 ~ ~ 24/3/2019

it's about time they brought out a 'Tatties and Neeps' one :)

Our local Co-op has them - my son bought one of each. I had the mint one which was nice, he ate the others and said the fudge one was best.

Help us to keep on helping

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

This site is run solely on donations

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.

he ate the others and said the fudge one was best.

that'll be the one I never had !!! :)

Hi

Have seen these in local poundland

How to Upload Documents/Images on CAG - **INSTRUCTIONS CLICK HERE**

FORUM RULES - Please ensure to read these before posting **FORUM RULES CLICK HERE**

I cannot give any advice by PM - If you provide a link to your Thread then I will be happy to offer advice there.

I advise to the best of my ability, but I am not a qualified professional, benefits lawyer nor Welfare Rights Adviser.

Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Hi

Have seen these in local poundland

no for a £1 each !!! :)

Hi

Yup I did ask the store manager about these and its only selected stores and the aint got a much of supply so will be whoever chomps them first

Ok I will admit after hearing that and seeing how little on shelf bought the lot at that price.

FORUM RULES - Please ensure to read these before posting **FORUM RULES CLICK HERE**

I cannot give any advice by PM - If you provide a link to your Thread then I will be happy to offer advice there.

I advise to the best of my ability, but I am not a qualified professional, benefits lawyer nor Welfare Rights Adviser.

They were a pound each !! :shock:

Poor Maroondevo52 will have fainted, for sure !! :faint:

I may be keen to try, but NOT at that price. :|

Edited by slick132

Hi

Soz it was pound for 4 so couldnt miss that.

Hi

Soz it was pound for 4 so couldnt miss that.

Nice one Stu - what a bargain !!

With that deal, I reckon you'll be in for a Martin Lewis Gold Star :first:

Edited by slick132

Here they're around 60p EACH so 4 for a quid is brilliant! Tried the hazelnut & coconut; not madly keen on either - I find chunky kit-kats a bit dry for my liking. So saying that, I do like the peanut butter one, but it'll never ever beat Reese's peanut butter cups!!!

Yaay !!

Managed to source in our newly-opened Co-Op. Mrs Slick bought 2 of each flavour, purely for research purposes. Unfortunately, they cost a whopping 67p each !! :shock:

The verdict so far scoring points out of 10 :-

Coconut gets 4. It was bland and I'd have never guessed the flavour if it wasn't written on the wrapper.

Choc Fudge gets 5. Sweet but not quite in a good way. The filling was difficult to recognise and it battled with the outer coating.

Hazlenut gets a 9 !! Excellent praline-type filling which was not too sweet and it even tasted Hazelnutty !!

Mint will be rated in a future testing - probably tomorrow. One a day is quite enough.

I should add that the Peanut Butter version which they brought out a while back gets a 9 on my scoreboard.

:smile:

I'll need to try the Peanut Butter one :)