CFO - New Tactics?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4120 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Received an email this morning - looks like they are trying new tactics to get card details of you.

Get back on track with CFO Resolve

Apply for CFO Resolve and get a weight off your mind and up to £200 in your account today!

Call our friendly Resolve team on 02080451382

Dear Hilary,

In an effort to get your loan out of default with CFO Lending we would like to offer you our CFO Resolve product.

By taking advantage of this offer we will:

1) Remove all fines and interest currently on your account.

We take your current outstanding balance, including all late interest charges £1551.61 and reduce it to the original £673.72 that you initially borrowed!

2) Offer you more money.

We have an available £134.74 that we can transfer to your account today!

3) Set your due date for you next payday.

We will set the repayment date for your next payday where you can clear the new balance in full or defer if you choose too.

4) Get your account out of default with CRA’s

We will advise the Credit Reference Agencies that we work with, that you have resolved your account, which may make applying for credit in the future easier!

The Resolve team has been specifically set up to help you get out of debt by reducing your balance. By completing a resolve loan you will also be eligible for further finance product from CFO Lending in the future.

Simply CLICK HERE and complete the simple application form, be sure to enter your details correctly so we can get the cash out to you as quick as possible!

Kind Regards,

CFO Resolve team

Send it to the OFT.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D