Steve_n -V- HSBC

steve_n
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6373 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It sucks big time !!! :mad:

Dec 2006 - Sucessfully recovered over £3k from HSBC with much help from CAG :-D

if you found this post helpful, please click my reputation, thank you

(The small print-my advice and opinions are my own, and are given freely and without predjudice or liability whatsoever)

Umm dunno, I heard about them (once) still waiting to actually get one tho !!:(

(The small print-my advice and opinions are my own, and are given freely and without predjudice or liability whatsoever)

Ahhhhhhhh........ pull a sicky, noone will ever know... apart from us and we wont tell, promise! You deserve a day off!!

If you've got a minute Steve, can you check out my friends thread, its Jo vs HSBC, offer her your words of wisdom!!! :D Thanks hun xxxx

[CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/CENTER] [CENTER]My claim against HSBC for £4,957!! :rolleyes: [/CENTER] [CENTER]6th November - letter sent requesting refund[/CENTER] [CENTER]20th November - MCOL filed[/CENTER] [CENTER]23rd November - MCOL acknowledged[/CENTER] [CENTER]24th November - Breakdown faxed to Debs at DG![/CENTER] [CENTER]20th November - defence entered[/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=5][COLOR=red][B][I]FULL OFFER RECEIVED TODAY!! 21/12/06[/I][/B][/COLOR][/SIZE] :D[/CENTER]

Okie dokie - see if I can find her !

Thanks Em, and you! x

[CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/CENTER] [CENTER]My claim against HSBC for £4,957!! :rolleyes: [/CENTER] [CENTER]6th November - letter sent requesting refund[/CENTER] [CENTER]20th November - MCOL filed[/CENTER] [CENTER]23rd November - MCOL acknowledged[/CENTER] [CENTER]24th November - Breakdown faxed to Debs at DG![/CENTER] [CENTER]20th November - defence entered[/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=5][COLOR=red][B][I]FULL OFFER RECEIVED TODAY!! 21/12/06[/I][/B][/COLOR][/SIZE] :D[/CENTER]

Dear ALL,

My work in here is concluded having received a full refund.

I shall not be logging again due to 'personal reasons'

Thanks for all the help to those who know who they are !!

Cheerio

Bye Steve, nice to have 'met' you!

Glad you got what you came for! :)

Great idea Lateralus, pleeeeease Steve, we miss you! Sadly, I dont think he'll ever be coming back.......... :(