Problem with ltd company management company

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4163 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi, I was contracting last year and I tried to set up as a ltd company. This took some time. eventually I got it set up by a company called income made smart. Then 2 weeks later my contract was ended by the company.

I processed these weeks via their payroll services then I asked them to stop my account as I am no longer a contractor.

I then went on their website and I saw a link to "stop services" which I assumed to be the form to fill in to stop my services with them.

Now 2 months later I get a bill from them for the two weeks processing + 6 weeks stopping fees.

They are telling me that what I have done is "hold the account" and which results in an admin fee and now they say I have to pay them £350! Which I do not have, they also said that this was documented in an email after I filled out the stopping form, which I did not read.

Is there anything I can do about this?

If I just post the correspondance.

7th dec I wrote "Please advise that i only have this and next weeks's timesheet through ltd company after that i don't have anymore and will not require any services from ims."

7th dec IMS "

What I suggest is that you put your limited company on stopping of services as you don’t currently need IMS service so when you get another contract then you can just resume the service.

Does this sounds good??

If so please click on the following link and complete the online form.

http://incomemadesmart.com/forms/inv...services-form/"

12th dec I went on website and completed the form which had no mention of fees http://incomemadesmart.com/forms/lim...services-form/

I then later got an email which I didn't read about the fees.

My gripe is really that I clearly asked to stop services with them altogther. They did not mention fees at any time for these stopping services and I just assumed that was the end of it. Yes I should have read the email but I would have thought you should be told about it before not after.