Mortgages Plc charges reclaim

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4035 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Help the CAG!!

Download our toolbar reputation_pos.png

follow_us-a.png

Cagger since Jun 2006

I am looking for help with a claim against Mortgages plc, regarding the unfair charges applied to the
mortgage
link3.gif
account when in arrears.

The original claim started back when claims for unfair charges with the banks were being to court. I followed this route and it ended beiing stayed in the courts for 2 years. It has taken a while to get it lifted, It was only when I was aware that the FSA were taking action against the mortgages lenders for unfair treatment. I made changes to the POC from a template from this site,

I have filed a allocation questionaire recently,

The claim is for less then £2000, but the defendants solicitors want the claim struck out and have also requested a fast track proceedure.

The claim was presented back during the bank charges period and ended up being stayed, whcih lift some 12 months ago.

Recived an order from the court, with a date for a case management conference 21st Feb 2013

I have to provide information 2 clear days before the hearing.

(a) a case summary with suggested directions which the other part shall attempt to agree

(b) a statement of the issues agreed by all parties

© a written estimate of the costs incurred to date with an estimate of the total costs if the action proceeds to trial.

(e) if either party intends to apply for directions, which is not agreed, written submissions shall be filed and served by both parties not less than two clear days befort the hearing

(f) The District judge is prepared to consider and, if appropriate to aprrove, agreed direction in advance of the hearing, but the case management conference shall not be cancelled unless such approval has been notified to the parties beforehand.

Mortgages Plc also claim that the account was with their sister company mortgages 2,

but all the correspondence, and
mortgage
link3.gif
payment were made to them.

• 3 months later...