JimboJones Vs HSBtotheC

JimboJones06
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5814 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I tried.......

And failed. Unfortunately if I sparkled it up the bug would die (stop moving).:(

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]If you think my post was helpful, please feel free to click my scales

A prudent question is one-half of wisdom.

:D

• Replies 448
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Jimbo! Good to hear from you. Don't get dispondent with it all. The banks want to p!!s you off so don't give them the satisfaction.

I am starting 3 new claims this month and have every confidence of success.

Never say die!:)

That avatar looks great now pete! Very festive!:D At least it's stopped bl**dy moving!:D

you killed it :eek: . I told you it would die if you tried to sparkle it up.:D

Never mind, at least it stops me from trying to swat it on my machine ;)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]If you think my post was helpful, please feel free to click my scales

Hey guys, its great to have your support! was starting to think I was losing the battle as well as the plot :confused:

But have the confidence now to stick it out :D

Sry I havent been on in a while been extra busy at work with a milestone that was due yesterday and im happy to say I delivered - Woooohooo!

Now its on to Christmas shopping and best of all - Christmas partying!!

Hope your all up to date on your shopping and so on, the studio's looking a little dull, time to liven things up a tad, on with the tinsel!

Oh and dont forget my pressies! ;)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"He's under no obligation to remain in a commercial relationship with the defendant."

:mad:

247 Moneybox - balance written off, default removed

Cash Genie - bogus default removed

Peachy - interest refunded, default removed

1 Month Loan - interest refunded, data removed

Peachy - balance written off, default removed

Haha loving everyones festive avatars, I'm the same, still yet to do any Chrimbo shopping, will end up doing it all online, no doubt thats the ways its going in the world now - shops are becoming obsolete!

So is it just a case of me sitting and waiting for another response from the court? :)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Hi Freaky. I still pop in now and again :) . Its just when I do, you and Pete seem to have everything covered.

How are you?

• Haha 2

Hi Jo! I am good ta! I have got to wait up for Miss freaky! She has gone to see Take That at Manchester with her 2 aunts! I doubt she'll be back until after 1!

I know what you mean about everything being sorted when you look in here. The difference now compared to 6 months ago is amazing! :eek:

How are you? Did you resolve that problem with your friends van? I haven't had any emails from that thread for ages!

PD and pete have gone very quiet lately!:confused:

Also JM and auders and lat and jimbo! Have they all eloped or what?:)

The van saga is still continuing. The mechanic has threatened court action so I did a letter requesting further details of his invoice. Got a letter back accusing me of requesting info as if the case had gone to court!!!! I will update the thread once I hvae a copy of his letter.

Everyone has gone a bit quiet of late (apart from the other night where some of us (including me) had a few tooo many :D