Beware of quickquid!!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4144 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Im having trouble with QuickQuid and the information theyre providing to the CRA.

I use Experian but quickquid doesnt show there so i registered with noddle.

According to QQ i owed them 1678 when my original loan amount was 1000 but i only owe 842 now, so i contacted them to be told they will update it and also to raise a dispute with noddle. So i got new noddle report couple of days ago, and it says i owe 1397 and theres no update received on my account status but i entered a repayment with them which began on october 2012 but according to my credit file, it says ' AA' early arrears whatever that means!!

Im so frustrated cos im sick of complaining to this company and raising disputes with them!! They messing up an alright credit file :(

what else can i do?

Remember tha the PDLCs are cheap skate and wll us the cheapest CRA they can find if they bother to report at all, and will perhaps only report to one anyway.

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide:

Guest QuickQuidCustomerService

Hi, abbyyurt88. We apologise for any frustration you've experienced. To help resolve this issue, a manager has emailed you to explain the changes we have made, the details of your account and any possible next steps regarding Callcredit, the CRA to which QuickQuid reports. I hope this helps. Thanks, as always, for your patience and for reaching out.

Hi, abbyyurt88. We apologise for any frustration you've experienced. To help resolve this issue, a manager has emailed you to explain the changes we have made, the details of your account and any possible next steps regarding Callcredit, the CRA to which QuickQuid reports. I hope this helps. Thanks, as always, for your patience and for reaching out.

Ahh that says a lot is this I wonder a ploy to confuse by using the least used CRA leaving the main agencies out of the picture>??

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide:

LOL So it seems you have to constantly be on their case to get anywhere!

And i happened to email, and ask for on livechat for a statement of payments i had made with details, to be told I had to put it in writing to GreenLanes address London, and then i get an email with everything i need to know....They should have just done this in the first place.

• 3 weeks later...