House Insurance been rejected No force of entry

sukhdev
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4176 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Been burgled by six masked robbers who came armed with taser guns and CS gas and now claim has been rejected due to no force of entry. They tried to kick down upvc kitchen door but they did not acheive this so they came in throught the patio door which we never use and they picked the lock as there is no sign of force of entry. These guys were proffessionals and now the insurance company have rejected the claim after reading police report that there was no sign of force entry.

Is there a body i can write to to who can help me with this claim as its just so unfair.

From the sound of the above - you have been burgled and robbed - so on the face of it sounds like an insurance company is trying it on and your claim should not have been rejected.

You can try the FOS, but be warned the service is random and depends on which adjudicator you get - i suggest you start here and keep the forum updated with progress.

Hope this helps

Ed