1st Credit and Halifax credit card debt

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3690 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Interesting..I got a set aside for a SD again 1st Credit in 2008 with costs awarded to me ,which they did pay..I have heard nothing from them since and my credit file was not touched...until last week when they suddenly decided to update it. Probably just a coincidence but I wonder if they'll get in touch again soon...it will be Statute Barred in early 2014, was hoping I'd heard the last of them!

• 2 weeks later...
there is something very funny going on, some directors having been directors of many other companies, now dissolved and so many name changes. They are trying to avoid something and why so much income and negative profit.

i'ts called restructuring with companys set up ''to hold'' debt portfolio rationalising would necessary.

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide:

• 4 weeks later...
got letter yesterday with 1st credit heading at top then 'COMPANY NAME CHANGE'

"]'we write to inform you that 1st credit(finance)5 Ltd Co number 7212016 has changed the name to CAI Finance Ltd it retained the same company no 7212016. This will not have any impact on your debt which is still being serviced by 1st Credit.

yours sincerely

Gavin Flynn head of collections'

No sign of Cai with DBSG or CSA company check no sign of CAI FINANCE....SOMETHING FISHY GOING ON!

Also quite strange is that Mr Najib Nathoo ...... has at some time either been .A Director .. or.. Company Secretary of the following.....

Bishops Investigations & Security Services Limited .................. Dissolved..

Delivery and Collection Services Ltd ................ Dissolved..

Edward James international (portfolio management) Limited ... Dissolved..

1st Credit (management) limted .................. Dissolved..

1st Credit (consulting) Limited ................. Dissolved...

N.H.Global Investments Limited .................. Dissolved..

NLN ASSOCIATES LTD ................ Dissolved...

Potcakes Limited ............... Dissolved...

Edward James international (holdings) Limited ................ Dissolved...

Edward James International Limited ................ Dissolved......

1st Credit (Holdings) Limited ACTIVE..

1st Credit (Finance) Limited ACTIVE..

1st Credit Limited ACTIVE..

Consolidated Insurance Group Limited ACTIVE..

Financial Insurance Company Limited ACTIVE..

GE Keynes Holdings Limited ACTIVE..

or for further information on Mr NAJIB NATHOO, now either Director or secretary of DCA's ... Robinson way ... or go here to view some strange reading for the amount of Directors/ Secretaries interlinked with an assorted array of companies that are or have been interelated in some way or another....... including... dissolved companies..............

http://company-director-check.co.uk/director/908921323

Anthrax alert at debt collectors caused by box of doughnuts

Make sure you do not post anything which identifies you. Although we can remove certain things from the site unless it's done in a timely manner everything you post will appear in Google cache & we do not have any control over that.

Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

17 Port & Maritime Regiment RCT

• 1 year later...

Check them out at Companies House - company exists but is filing dormant accounts so can't have bought the debts they are chasing. Letter from 1st Credit Finance 5 Ltd saying they owned a Halifax debt. Date on letter is within financial year ending Dec 2012 and guess what they filed dormant accounts. Other issues are Data Protection and Money Laundering. They can change name but its the first assignment that matters.

Ask to see all the doc's - the deed of assignment as a notice of assignment means nothing. By the way if its then been moved onto 1st Credit Finance Ltd the sale is illegal as the initial purchase was illegal as it has to be accounted for. Have fun and write to Mr Flynn asking for an explanation. They are also under OFT investigation

Has anyone had any dealings with this company or know anything about them.

They buy debts from banks, credit card companies and utilities but after looking at the companies house website,

it seems they have many variations, from

1st Credit Finance (1) Limited and so on up to

1st Credit Finance (10) Limited, 1

st Credit (Management) Ltd (which has been dissolved.

I had a Halifax credit card assigned to 1st Credit Finance (5) Limited and had a letter saying they have now changed their name to CAI Finance Limited.

Edward James Intl Ltd was a previous company whom was liquidated in January 2012. Charles James Trevenen Holland is one of the directors of all these companies.

What is it they are trying to do, creating all these separate companies. Something very suspect maybe?

aruba do you have any detaild on the OFT (now FCA) investigation?

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Yes have the full documents will try to post link to them for you later

Thank you.