Ipad insurance claim

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4197 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi,

I have a question regarding ipad insurance claims. I have had my ipad for about 4 months now, basically my brother borrowed my ipad he catches a train to work every morning, he had the ipad in his gym bag next to him on the seat on the train, his journey is 40 minutes long, he fell asleep on the train, he thenheard an anoouncement for his stop and got off, he went to work which is when he realised my ipad wasnt in my bag along with his dr dre beats headphones.

I dont know if the ipad has fallen out his bag on the train which i doubt, most likely it was taken out of his bag by someone.

I was just wondering if anyone can give me some advice on what my chances are of my claim being accepted? Im absolutely gutted as i had some photos on there of cousin who passed away.

Very unlikely as it was not in your possession and your brother who had care of it, does not know what happened to it. You should check with lost property at the destination train station, as it may just have been left on the train. There are honest people out there who may have handed it in.

If your brother has Insurance, he should be the one claiming, as although it was not his, it was in his possession at the time of loss. If he did not have Insurance and did not take good care of it, perhaps he should buy you a replacement.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

Hi thank you for replying.

I have read the terms and conditions of my insurance and it states my ipad is covered by immediate family as well, i have phoned the insurance company (obviouslly not telling them my name and as an new customer) and cofirmed this with them anyone in my immediate family who has possession of my ipad and something happens it is covered.