Usenext Billing... No money as times are tough

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4225 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi there

I signed up for the Usenext 14 day trial..

Went through all the sign up and stuff..

Loved the trial..

As I had seen the terms and condition's I knew that I would be billed after the 14 days.

Today I seen that €95 was taken out of my account leaving me with €10 to survive on for the week.

I wanted to pay monthly so I could afford the usenext..

I am a college student and needed that €95 to survive.

I have emailed Usenext but have got no answer besides there is nothing we can do answer.

Surely they can rearrange a billing order and refund?

Dear glenviewjf,

First of all we are very sorry for any inconveniences.

In order to gain access to the usenet via UseNeXT, you need to sign up on our website. After the registration you enter the free trial period which lasts for 14 days. If you decide to use our service afterwards you can manually chose a tariff which is convenient for you during these first two weeks. If you do not change your package and do not cancel your subscription you will automatically get the tariff 30+ when the free trial period expires. This is mentioned several times during the sign up process as well as in the TOS (which have to be accepted by the customer). If you do not want your membership to be converted into a paid contract you can cancel anytime during the free trial period. Cancellation is possible via fax, support inquiry or simply by using the cancel button in the member area.

If you like to get in contact with us regarding this issue please write an e-mail to notice@usenext.de including your enquiry and your account details. We are constantly trying to make the use of our service as easy and transparent as possible and will try to find a satisfactory solution.

Best regards,

Your UseNeXT Team