claim help

sparkles2010
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4242 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi there will give you some background infor so you can follow me.

I was unemployed for 18ths, last beneift i was on ESA 12 weeks then i came off benefits and went self employed.

I recieve RTW (return to work credit) £40.00 per week, i now also get working tax credits 227.00 per month which pays most of my bills with a little for food.

I started my own business in june this year i have not taken any money from it, as i work from stock im a nail tech and spray tanner.

Every penny has gone back in to replace products i have used, now i am wondering if i can claim income support?

I work 30 hours a week and business isnt that good infact no clients this week at all, nothing booked between now and xmas even with running special offers.

Would i be able to claim income supprt ? i know i would have to drop my hours to 16 but i would still get RTW but would i loose working tax credits?

I am single no children.

Forgot to add i have chronic back pain, stress depression and anxiety

Edited by sparkles2010
missed out

thank you, how would i get esa ?

You might get ESA based on your health conditions, if your GP is prepared to write a sick note stating that you are unable to work. That's the simple version, anyhow, ESA is a lot more complex than that, but that would be how you would start a claim.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING. EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

The idea that all politicians lie is music to the ears of the most egregious liars.

Thanks for all your replys.

Yes was looking to see if any other benefits i could claim but looks as though its stick it out and keep fingers crossed, or go for ESA or JSA dont really want either.

But thank you all for your help x