Battleaxe does MBNA

Guest Battleaxe
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5304 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Guest Battleaxe

Let me see is it somethng to do with hot dogs? Or unable to cook them? A simple yes or no will suffice.

No don't drink with Term. he will pick your brains.

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Mincemeat

I suppose Will has had his fill, with his hands in the till, lets chill, at Will, eating sandwiches with dill, I ain't no fish with a gill

Shhh;) :D

Guest Battleaxe

LB, more than happy to hop over and have a look. i remember when Davey777 started posting and neede help so urgently.

I suppose Will has had his fill, with his hands in the till, lets chill, at Will, eating sandwiches with dill, I ain't no fish with a gill

Shhh;) :D

All that rapping Mincemeat, you remind me of somebody I used to know, don't you agree LB???

Sorry for hijacking BA!!

I want to go home!!!:(

CLICK ON THE SCALES IF YOU THINK I HAVE HELPED!

I AM NOT SCARED ANYMORE!:rolleyes:

MBNA - To quote "The Carpenters", We've Only Just Begun..................;):D

HSBC - Settled.

Capital One - S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) issued.

Goldfish - S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) issued.

Tesco - SAR issued.

Guest Battleaxe

A bit of rap sure beats the cr*p handed out by the banks staffed by planks or is that plaks. Just remember this is Battleaxe does MBNA. You are forgiven for hijacking and I would sure like to know about this mincemeat character. I hope he intends to make mincemeat of MBNA.

MODS I don't mind this slight intrusion

• 2 months later...

Hows it going with the mBNA battle

You may receive different advice to your query as people have different experiences and opinions. Please use your own judgement in deciding whose advice to take.

If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional. Any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability.

If you think I have been helpful PLEASE click the scales

court bundles for dummies

Guest Battleaxe

MBNA know I am alive. MBNA apparently enjoy having me play with them.

I am not going away and leaving this game.

Thanks for asking Josie8

MBNA know I am alive. MBNA apparently enjoy having me play with them.

I am not going away and leaving this game.

Thanks for asking Josie8

Yep BA naughty but nice keep annoying em.

dpick:)

Edited by Josie8

You may receive different advice to your query as people have different experiences and opinions. Please use your own judgement in deciding whose advice to take.

If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional. Any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability.

If you think I have been helpful PLEASE click the scales

court bundles for dummies

Does this look enforceable............??

MBNA Agreement signed by me dated 1996 contains no signature box for them, no interest rate no credit limit and no reference to a credit limit and says at top of paper

INVITATION accept your no annual fee card now with the lowest rate in the uk today

then underneath

Credit Agreement regulated by the Consumer Credit Act 1974

It contains my name and address, their name and address, a section on payment protection insurance (which I had ticked) and then finally

Principle Cardholders Application And Declaration

Please issue an MBNA Credit card to me . I confirm the information given is true and complete. You may make such enquiries as you consider neccessary in connection with this credit agreement or any other product that you wish to offer me in the future. I authorise you to disclose any information about me and my MBNA Credit Card account and or payment protection insurance to any credit reference agebncy who may retain a record of any such search. Information thus registered is used only to help any credit decisions or occaionally for fraud prevention or tracing of debtors. I accept and agree to be bound by the MBNA Credit Card Conditions of Use (as set out overleaf and as ammended from time to time). I understand that MBNA reserves the right to issue a standard card.

Then

YOUR RIGHT TO CANCEL

Once you have signed this agreement you will have for a short time a right to cancel it . Exact details of how and when you can do this will be sent to you by post by the bank

This is a Credit agreement regulated by the Consumer Credit Act 1974 Sign if only if you want to be legally bound by its terms.

I have signed it and dated it (no space for their signature)

Then under this section reference is made to Data Protection Act a short time

There weas nothing else supplied and nothing on the back of the paper.

Does this look like a properly executed agreement ?:confused:

Hi in my opinion this is an application form making it precontractual, if same as when I applied for my BOS and CRAP1 cards I did not know at that time what credit limit they would give me or rates of interest. With my BOS card I got copies of both application and agreement though both copies were so uninteligable as to not comply with CCA. With CRAP1 I never got an agreement to sign at all just a card mailor and a number to ring to activate the card.:)

dpick:)

Guest Battleaxe

It's an application for a credit card, plain and simple and as Bluetack has found out an application is not an agreement. her Judge made the ruling. No Agreement = unenforceable.

as Bluetack has found out an application is not an agreement. her Judge made the ruling.

Could you give us anymore info on this please BA or point us in the right direction of the thread :)

PLEASE sign this petition to reduce amount of time CRAs hold your data

http://petitions.number10.gov.uk/CreditRA

I HATE MBNA :evil::-x:mad::-x

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

Hi battleaxe please can you help me

Two months ago was shopping in Asda, a equita bail company block me in, I was with my girlfriend and our two young kids. The guy said you have outstanding fines on this car I replied impossible, as I had just bought the car he request ID with my name as proof it was not the same as the previous owners. So showed them my virgin mbna card, he took it and had a good look and said fine ill let you go, as he pulled away he said hang on. And gave me a receipt on the previous owners name of our car, I said what’s this he replied you such a great guy you just paid the fine £440 for this guys fine and was laughing. It took me a while to understand what he had just done copied my details and used it to pay this fine that was on the previous owners name. Omg could not belive it, went straight to the police they shockingly me said it’s a civil matter now, then I told my MBNA they asked for copies of my log book and a letter explaining the above, I sent it to them, I called to see if they got them all and they confirmed yes and said we will cal eqiuter and put me on hold. I got another lady come back on the line and as me who I was i gave her my personal details and she was very rude and loud. I was so confused then she informed me she was from equiter, MBNA had cut them selfs off ans put us two toehter OMG I went mad called them back and they said can not prove its fraud as I showed him my card. Can any one help me as I am going mad with both company’s. mad with both company’s. Helppppppppppppppp