Pre-2005 PPI London Scottish

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4232 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Wonder if anyone has any next step guidance re pre-2005 PPI claim?

I have been battling with London Scottish for a 16th December 2004 executed loan which had £6,000 PPI pre-added to the contract.

It obviously sticks in the throat as it was less than a month before regulation kicked in 14th Jan 2005.

As London Scottish (LS) went into administration, I approached them and the declined any wrong doing (about 18 months ago) I then went to FOS who have case workers who suggested they go after the underwriter Aviva.

Top cut a long story short, this has been going on for 17 month, and I have had various case workers who have left the FOS along the way. although the previous case worker told me they were approaching Aviva for a group of borderline cases (mine included) who they felt should be refunded by the underwriter.

As I said, the previous last case worker left last month (out of office email saying no longer works there), so I decided to upon calling last Friday 12th October for an update to a general line at FOS I was told there was no new, and no correspondence between Aviva and FOS in months.

Today (Monday 15th October) I took a call from a new guy at the FOS who told me (despite nothing new only a few days prior) that the FOS had ruled there was nothing for Aviva to answer, as there's no proof of a link between LS and Aviva (the only contract/documents I have have no Aviva reference just the LS ref, with the generic Aviva underwriting policy). He said he would put it in writing, and I have the right to appeal.

So palmed off by FOS, palmed off by LS, the FSCS say I have to have something from FOS anyone have any ideas how I can pursue.

FYI, I have all the original contracts, and it is clear the PPI was pre-printed with no option to delete.

Thank you in advance,

Dusty

hi dusty

i've moved your thread to the PPI forum

if you have a browse around here or use the search top right

i think you'll find at least one success whereby the administrators of london scottish coughed

just type in london scottish

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight...