style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4248 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi

Pls advise. Letting agent didnt turn up for payment( he comes in to get paid by cheque everymonth), he didnt turn up for two months(didnt know what happened) no calls, no letter nothing, he showed up later to demand the whole two months rent and even threaten to call balliff.

There is no problem in paying him but his action is so annoying i told him f** off. There is enough fund to pay him but is he allowed to demand the two months rent at once while it was him that didnt come to pick up the cheque like he always do for the past two years?

Is it in the contract that your rent will be collected in person every month? Is there some reason why you think the rent is not due? Has he come too early on his latest visit?

If not then you probably have nothing to complain about and you won't improve relations by using bad language.

Rent is payable when due, inc all arrears. You sensibly had the funds to pay when requested. Apologise for your bad language (bad day) and pay all rent owing, unless you want to be in breach of Contract.

Yes, he can imm demand payment of back rent when requested.

Tanx guys.....I have called him to apologise for my bad language and things are back to normal. I hate when people tried to be funny or use the word bailifs. Its not my fault he didnt come to pick the cheque but i blamed the weather,economy,war in Iraq, everything i can think of for my bad language and he laughed it off and we are cool.