Complaints About DWP Signing Advisors

Darwin51
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4249 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi Everyone.

Just a quick question. I have a four page letter of complaint against the DWP, which is being sent recorded / registerd (which ever one needs them to sign for it). This letter is mainly about my local branch Jobcentre.

My question is : My signing advisor has now been changed to one of the staff that my complaint relates to. Friday last week I asked the Customer Service Manager for a complaints form, and I have had to sign with this new advisor on this Monday (8th Oct). She was basically rude and aggressive, plus a whole load of other problems I have had with my Jobcentre. So as my complaint involves her, can I request a different signing advisor ?

Hope you wonderfull people can help.

I don't know if you are legally entitled but I did once request not to be assigned to the advisor I complained against and it was granted.

"Ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for Poundland"

You need to speak to the adviser manager based in the JCP office and request to change advisers, you request will be considered and it will either be agreed or turned down. You can only change advisr once though.

The adviser manager will look at your reasons and it will depend if it is a clash of personalities, adviser being plain rude or if it is because the conditionality is being enforced especially since the new sanctions fact sheet is being issued from today