Sling Your Hook.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4253 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Goodbye and good riddance to this hate filled piece of s**t.

Just look at the protests from the immigrants.

If you dont like our laws, go home, it would be a much nicer place without you.

This makes my blood boil.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2213397/Now-sling-hook-Hate-preacher-Abu-Hamza-loses-ditch-attempt-stay-Britain-court-rules-extradited-immediately-face-trial-U-S.html

I Wish you everything you wish yourself.

NatWest Claimed £1,639. Accepted £1,344.

Natwest Paid me again as GOGW £1,656. Yes they can have it back if they say please.

Barclays 1 Claimed £1,260. Won by default. Paid in full

Barclays 2 Claimed £2,378. Won by default. Paid in full

Birmingham Midshires. Claimed £2,122. Accepted £2,075.

I could not agree more !!! Well said Tonycee !!! The double standards of our government beggars belief. They bust a gut to try to extradite Julian Assange over a dubious sexual allegation that quite frankly would not stand up in any court with no axe to grind , and by continually refusing to allow him safe passage to Equador , which is a flagrant breach of the Geneva convention , and yet drag it's heels over 8 or so years to get rid of that putrid piece of dross that is Hamza.

Light travels faster than sound...............that's why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

good ridance

and i still cant help but wonder what the bounty on assange currently stands at - and dont say america wouldnt

Please note:

• I am employed in the IT sector of a high street retail chain but am not posting in any official capacity,so therefore any comments,suggestions or opinions are expressly personal ones and should not be viewed as an endorsement or with agreement of any company.
  • i am not legal trained in any form.
  • I have many experiences in life and do often use these in my posts

if ive been helpful kick my scales, if ive been unhelpful kick the scales of the person more helpful :eek:

The fact is, there is no evidence for assange at all. The US know that they cant extradite him from the UK, or nearly all European Countries. So they decided to get a very shady lawyer in sweden to push paperwork through.

But thats offtopic. Hamza wont know what hit him now he's gone to the US. A country that is well known for torturing people it merely suspects of terroism.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

Any chance we could send more pieces of our smelly brown stuff over there to get answers? ......Mark Bridger might be a start?

I'm not a big fan of America but some of their ways with dealing with criminals make you think...........

Yes Yes, I'm weird. I tried being normal once, was the most boring 5 minutes of my life!:madgrin:

Yep!!! He has been caught out now.

Hook, line and sinker.

Very droll... give him a big hand :p

If in doubt, contact a qualified insured legal professional (or my wife... she knows EVERYTHING)

Or send a cheque or postal order payable to Reclaim the Right Ltd.

to

923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE

Click here if you fancy an email address that shows you mean business! (only £6 and that will really help CAG)

If you can't donate, please use the Internet Search boxes on the CAG pages - these will generate a small but regular income for the site

Please also consider using the

C.A.G. Toolbar