Speed Credit

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4242 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Personally? I would sent them a letter stating that they have no right to come to your house, and also send them the telephone harassment letter.

After which i would then either ignore them, or send a full complaint.

You also need to make a complaint to the OFT.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

Please read my previous replies. You seem to have glossed over them and are worrying yourself unnecessarily.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

Read the forums, ive helped many people deal with them. WE've also built up a lot of info on the owner of the company and exactly how he operates.

ok as i stated earlier, on the 30th of sept they said that they set me up a repay plan which i didnt ask for and then they required me to gave £96 in my account on the 1st and i had money going in on the 1st so they took out £96, is this legal? i didnt agree to anything

As i said earlier, they are LYING to you and trying to confuse you, so you end up giving in and doing whatever they want.

ok as i stated earlier, on the 30th of sept they said that they set me up a repay plan which i didnt ask for and then they required me to gave £96 in my account on the 1st and i had money going in on the 1st so they took out £96, is this legal? i didnt agree to anything

It is illegal, it violates the 2009 payment service directive to make a transaction you did not agree to.

The 2009 payment service directive also requires your Bank to refund you the money toothfairy took without your agreement.

They will not seize anything, if they as much as put a foot in the door they are committing a crime.

In case they really show up, either don't open the door, or open it just to tell them to go away (its a good idea to record it with a mobile phone for example, just to have evidence in case they should threaten violence, attempt to force entry or anything of the likes) , if they refuse to leave, call the police.

Only real Bailiffs are allowed to seize anything and they can only do so if the Court tells them to and they are required to shows you proof the Court sent them if you ask for it

Well, I can't stop your mom from doing so, but she doesn't have to pay, also you can point her to this forum, so we can explain it to her if you want to.

Anyway, i'll need to go, pillow is calling me.

If your mum wants to pay it, thats up to her. Show her this thread and site, and tell her she is free to ask her own questions.

If she pays the unenforceable charges, then she is accepting and legitimising what they do. Remember, you are not the only person they are doing this to. If people stopped paying these borderline illegal charges, then they wouldnt act like this.